Lets watch the backlash begin tonight.

Interesting that the stock market rallied a bit due to this race being close. Investors are being reassured their cash-cows are safe......will we never teach these people a lesson?
Curious to see how it turns out, either way I think the President is getting a needed dose of reality.

Interesting that the stock market rallied a bit due to this race being close. Investors are being reassured their cash-cows are safe......will we never teach these people a lesson?
Curious to see how it turns out, either way I think the President is getting a needed dose of reality.

Agree with both

I don't see it making much of a difference. I'm so disappointed with both parties that I'm not happy with either one. I guess if any good could come from Brown winning will be to have more of a bi-partisan effort on the Health care bill being shoved down our throats.

We need real change and I don't believe it's going to come from either party.

I don't see it making much of a difference. I'm so disappointed with both parties that I'm not happy with either one. I guess if any good could come from Brown winning will be to have more of a bi-partisan effort on the Health care bill being shoved down our throats.

We need real change and I don't believe it's going to come from either party.

I couldn't agree more. I support a new health care bill, but I dont like what they are trying to shove down our throats at all right now. Not sure how much it will do with bi-partisan ship as the majority pretty much caves into whatever the right wants anyways. :dunno:

It's about so much more than Obamacare. America is sick and tired of Republicans and Democrats. This country wants moderates. As a lifelong Republican I no longer feel that this party meets my needs. Neither does the Democrat party. I would love to see centrists take over this country.

Its about goveronment "by the people", peeps tired of the arrogance going on.

63% reporting & its 46% - 53% BROWN

Last edited:
Its about goveronment "by the people", peeps tired of the arrogance going on.

63% reporting & its 46% - 53% BROWN

Whats the arrogance going on? Wasn't sure what your directly relating it to.

It will probebly be a 5 point win with brown. Dems dont really have a reason to come out and vote since the party hasn't really done what they wanted them to do.

Last edited:
The arrogance is along the lines of the Dems trying to ram ObamaCare up our, er, a down our throats. Very Blue State voting conservative.... Not since the 70"s. :thumbsup: Lets see if they play the "nuclear option" their planning next to slip it through "we know what's best for you" ???

The arrogance is along the lines of the Dems trying to ram ObamaCare up our, er, a down our throats. Very Blue State voting conservative.... Not since the 70"s. :thumbsup: Lets see if they play the "nuclear option" their planning next to slip it through "we know what's best for you" ???

I dont think it was arrogance to try and pass a healthcare reform bill. That is one of the major reasons why president Obama was elected. As I do recall, a very large handfull of red states went blue during his election because of this.

I dont think it was arrogance to try and pass a healthcare reform bill. That is one of the major reasons why president Obama was elected. As I do recall, a very large handfull of red states went blue during his election because of this.
large hand full? please note the percentages of votes in the prior elections to this one. As I recall the final decision came down to one state? and a few points? Seems that the last election was only a few points the other direction...

The health care bill was beyond arrogance.... I sort of work in the health care industry now and I am hard pressed to find one person I have been around in the last year that agreed with what they were trying to do.. Granted it was all Dr's, administrators and drug company people however..

Most agree that changes are needed but none found the proposed changes to be anything near close...

going to be an interesting election season...

Back