Your kidding me.....

I belive if I were her I'd at least move in with someone else during football season. Na, I'd get away from him and his temper for good.

i would bet $100 that this is not the first time, she has gotten a beat down....

Sad but probally true...

That said, anyone who hits a kid or a woman like that should be drug through glass by their testicles, rolled in lemon juice and salt, and thrown into the prison showers with their wrists shackled to their ankles...

:please:

Statistics have shown Spousal abuse increases during the Playoffs and Super bowl.

Ignorant I know but I remember reading it somewhere

Last year my Wife was Cheering on the Cardinals against my Steelers, As we all know the STEELERS did win the Superbowl, ( Probably good thing for her ) :laugh:

:omg: That's unbelievable!
Alabama sux.... they play football like, like ummmmmm........ 3 legged cats burying turds on a frozen pond... neener neener neener...

anyone looking for me? I was last seen at home locking my doors and windows.....

Statistics have shown Spousal abuse increases during the Playoffs and Super bowl.

Ignorant I know but I remember reading it somewhere

you are correct.....Superbowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for domestic violence....

i have no problem with punishing those that beat children and women.....

as long as you punish those adults that seek out, and stay in abusive relationships.

you are correct.....Superbowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for domestic violence....

as long as you punish those adults that seek out, and stay in abusive relationships.
seems to me that they have done this to themselves enough already...

many times the abused are intimidated to the point they can not escape.... really a horrible circle some are in.. but you are right on one count, they fit a profile... one bad choice after the other..

Alabama sux.... they play football like, like ummmmmm........ 3 legged cats burying turds on a frozen pond... neener neener neener...

anyone looking for me? I was last seen at home locking my doors and windows.....

I'll see you in March MR.! :laugh:

It's very complicated and sad. It's a cycle that typically only ends when one of the two involved dies.

seems to me that they have done this to themselves enough already...

many times the abused are intimidated to the point they can not escape.... really a horrible circle some are in.. but you are right on one count, they fit a profile... one bad choice after the other..

Many times it's a psychological thing. I have 2 friends that at one point or another were in situations like this. They get abused, decide they should leave, then once the situation blows over it seems like they completely forgot what happened. "Well, he's not always like that." Or "But he can be really nice." Then they don't want to hear people telling them they should leave, because they're either in denial or honestly believe that it was the last time it'll happen. Very sad situation. And as cliche as it sounds. . . Often times it has a lot to do with childhood experiences and her relationship with her father.

Back