Winter has GOT TO GO!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
So far it has cost me 2 more bikes (and a 3rd on the way), new racing boots, and a GoProHD camera, registered for 8 more track days..

at this rate, I will be living in the garage by spring

:rofl:

wow, i thought i was impulsive! just heated grips, front tire, and new boots for this kid. i don't think my wallet could compete with yours. :laugh:

I cant sleep in my garage cuz it looks like my Busa puked parts all over the floor:rofl:
Im in the process of upgrading the brakes, swingarm, extended tail section(I hate workin with fiberglass) I still need another month of winter to finish it all.

wichever one of thos ebikes you decide you dont want....you just let me know:poke:
there's room in my house:laugh:

Cabin fever breaking yet? :poke:
if the ceiling would hold a rope......

wow, i thought i was impulsive! just heated grips, front tire, and new boots for this kid. i don't think my wallet could compete with yours. :laugh:
who said anything about "affording" it... :laugh: I am also putting in all new flooring (tile myself, carpet is not my gig) and Karen said I get the new Honda as soon as the weather breaks (adding even more anxiety to my ADD condition).. I wont have 2 dimes to rub together for at least a year.. :rofl:

I cant sleep in my garage cuz it looks like my Busa puked parts all over the floor:rofl:
Im in the process of upgrading the brakes, swingarm, extended tail section(I hate workin with fiberglass) I still need another month of winter to finish it all.
my garage is easily as bad but no fiberglass..

wichever one of thos ebikes you decide you dont want....you just let me know:poke:
there's room in my house:laugh:
already had to move the Kawi's to the office garage to tear them apart.. When the 1000RR comes home, I am in trouble.. The upside is the boss lets me go downstairs and work on the bikes during the day if my stuff is caught up... I love my job... :)

So far it has cost me 2 more bikes (and a 3rd on the way), new racing boots, and a GoProHD camera, registered for 8 more track days..

If you can't take it...pack up and move :moon:

If you can't take it...pack up and move :moon:
yea would be nice to be back in the Southwest again but I need a job that pays this well, a boss that treats me this good and a garage at work to play in when I am tired of working... I do not think I have had a job this fun before.. :)

You just need one of these:

- the snow husky 09'[/url]

Local dude in my area, goes good.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have no idea! I have a list in front of me right now that adds up to $2,000. Every week I seem to purchase one of the items on the list. If I keep this up, i'll be joining you.

You just need one of these:

- the snow husky 09'[/url]

Local dude in my area, goes good.

eh....still doesn't change the fact that it's freezing outside and like Randy said, WINTER HAS GOT TO GO!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been riding all winter, but the last week has been beautiful around here, mid to upper 60's and sunny .............. of course I've been to busy to ride :laugh:

Back