Cabusagirl......banned

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Shannon is banned, as I understand, for hastily quoting a bad word. I remember seeing a vote screen on a banned member 1x. Opinions?
I for 1, love her and want her back.

Wow!!! This is the first I have heard of this. I have really enjoyed having her around. I think she should have been warned first. This really sucks to hear. I am with you Phil, I want her back too.

Shannon is banned, as I understand, for hastily quoting a bad word. I remember seeing a vote screen on a banned member 1x. Opinions?
I for 1, love her and want her back.

Be patient bro, she stepped in it and it will work itself out :beerchug:

what'd she quote?
Posted via Mobile Device

Her partial PM to me
I used the word (fill in an unacceptable word here) in a thread that someone posted. I seriously thought that since others posted the word like that and it was not removed that it was ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must have been more than a bad word quote. There was a thread and the op contained a no-no word then quoted. And said again. Words deleted members still here.

I could care less either way. Site is ran how its ran, maybe an admin can say a lil more about what happened. But she didn't bother me in the least, its the internetz anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

well the post a few weeks back had sort of warned that the site was to be "Mother in law" safe....

I know the mods get tired of slapping hands and I think they just decided that some off to the corner time was in order...

I would just let it go...

Her partial PM to me
I used the word (fill in a bad word here) in a thread that someone posted. I seriously thought that since others posted the word like that and it was not removed that it was ok.

Here we go.

rants and rants all the time about taking responsability for ones actions....and here we are trying to get around a ban by the admins.

I suspect this one, like last nights dinner.... will pass :whistle:

She has proper channels to get back to posting status, I would encourage that method rather than public outcry or other stuff. The mods & Capt, will make the best decision for the Org, I trust that if she apologizes and if it was simply for the one offense, they will make an informed decision. Which ever way they go, we simply have to respect it and not question it publicly :thumbsup:

I already voiced my opinion on the currsing on here.Seemed like it was increasing That being said she seemed like A real nice person + good board member hope she gets back on.

Back