An advantage of being unemployed

ibified

Registered
So I get a call from a friend of mine about an hour ago...shes freaking out because she has to take her daughter to a scheduled college visit tomorrow. The problem: she was supposed to work from 8-12 today, and wound up working until almost 9. They have to be there at 10 AM tomorrow - and the school is in West Virginia.

Fortunately, since I don't have crap to do, I'm going to help with the driving.

See you guys sometime Tuesday!

P.S. you single guys should be jealous....the friend that im going with is GORGEOUS, as is her 18 yr old daughter. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Well who else is gonna do it? I'm lucky though, that i have friends who feel that they can rely on me, and that I have a wife that's okay with me leaving town for 2 days with 2 attractive females.

I gotta say though, even though shes not mine, im REALLY proud of her daughter, Crystal. She's gone through a lot of hard times in her life and has managed to turn out to be a wonderful young lady. She's leaving the day after high school graduation to head to an equestrian college. She's taking her horse with her. her mom is very lucky to have such a great kid.

Crystal and her horse, Dusty:

Crystal.jpg

Crystal and her mom, Stef

Stef and crystal.jpg

Crystal.jpg

Stef and crystal.jpg

Nice of ya to help some friends out.

No offense to them...but unless your Tiger Woods...your wife doesn't have much to be woried about.

Just sayin' :whistle:

Well, we made it home about 20 minutes ago. Decided to just drive straight through and get home. 30 hours on no sleep and im whipped. Trip was a COMPLETE success and it ROCKED to see Crystal in her element around all the horses. I think this place is going to do GREAT things for her.

You really couldnt ask for two nicer people...

Very nice gesture on your part.... Friends of this nature are truly not a dime a dozen.

Nice of ya to help some friends out.

No offense to them...but unless your Tiger Woods...your wife doesn't have much to be woried about.

Just sayin' :whistle:

Takeuon: beauty is MUCH more than skin deep, and Stef is someone i have known for MANY years and have always had a lot of admiration for. The world would be a better place if more people were like her and Crystal.

Takeuon: beauty is MUCH more than skin deep, and Stef is someone i have known for MANY years and have always had a lot of admiration for. The world would be a better place if more people were like her and Crystal.

I apologize at my attempt at some off color humor. If anyone can understand that, I know you can.

It was noble of you to help out friends in need. I wish Crystal all the best at her equestrian college.

Back