What to do when you feel destructive...therapy~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
You make sure you have at least 10 extra magazines loaded~!!~ :thumbsup:

We just stuck the eye on the bigun and 500 yards was way to short for the bullet to drop to the target with the 40X scope. Needs some adjusting...

Keith (GSXR 750), me, brother, Kevin (Tofas2C)

100_1766.jpg

100_1767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap man... no gun guy here except I can shoot pretty good... but that is a 50cal? rock the camera man when you fire? sheesh... guess I have never been close to one when it went off... nice :) sort of like nitro in the tank huh?

OK, Where on the east coast are you guys? If things get really bad I'll bring my piddly arsenal and join you. Very impressive.

rock the camera man when you fire? sheesh... guess I have never been close to one when it went off... nice :)

It's not quite as bad if your out to the side or directly behind the shooter, but if your matching the muzzle brake angle (about 45 degrees to the side) it will send the concussion all the way through your entire chest~!~

I was filming about 15-20 feet away and there was no way to hold the camera still in the path of the brake~!~

holy crap man... no gun guy here except I can shoot pretty good... but that is a 50cal? rock the camera man when you fire? sheesh... guess I have never been close to one when it went off... nice :) sort of like nitro in the tank huh?

I've heard stories from my range in VA of a guy that shot a .50 BMG with a pistol sitting in some papers holding them down on the bench next to him, and it blew the pistol and papers of the bench. :bowdown: (of course, after watching the vid above, I find that kinda hard to believe)

They say shooting a .50 BMG is like lighting 2 sticks of dynamite 2 ft from your face... The concussion is that intense.

Me? I wanna try it. Never shot one, but I find big guns fun! My bud and I shoot 10 slugs for fun.

Last edited:
Nice!! :thumbsup:

Although, I do have to say for some reason that pic of all you guy's kinda reminds me of "Deliverance" ???

That looks like a nice place to shoot...no bs except a long walk / ride on a quad to hang targets. The .50 rounds I last bought were 5 for $20 and the surplus APTI 650grain 100 round cans for $200.

I've heard stories from my range in VA of a guy that shot a .50 BMG with a pistol sitting in some papers holding them down on the bench next to him, and it blew the pistol and papers of the bench. :bowdown: (of course, after watching the vid above, I find that kinda hard to believe)

We actually did pick up quite a few items that were blown off the bench. I believe in the video you can see the carpet fly up from the blast and maybe one thing fall off.

Shooting it is not bad at all, you do feel the concussion go all the way through your rib cage but nothing like it feels like if your standing in the path of the muzzle brake

Dare I ask how much ammo costs for the .50cal ???

Commonly around $5 a round...I did locate some on the internet for about $2.50 each if you purchase 100 rounds...

Back