For viewing only

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Received this recently in email..
I make no comment...
I will let y'all do that...
I take all with a grain of salt but it makes for an interesting watch and does make one wonder....

Attachments

• Reopen911.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 93
Not into these "conspiracy theories" about 9/11. Just my opinion but it's a disgrace to those who died during the event and our troops who have died hunting down the lowlifes that belong to the organizations that supported the attack. Anyone who thinks we weren't attacked by terrorists and that the gov't did it to incite a war with Iraq has a very twisted way of thinking. People forgot all about the attempt at leveling the WTC in the 90's by the same radicals. They failed then because the structure was too strong but obviously learned from their mistake and used a bigger weapon in 2001.

I've never read the 9/11 Report... I just find it highly unlikely that the gov't would spend the time/money/lives to start a war that costs even more time/money/lives

I put it there only to see if you folks think same.
Friend who sent it to me is certain its the 'smokin gun'
and 'they knew' and all that other BS....

Since I dont know....I dont know but it is sad how like Leno did.
He went out and did his street thing where he asks people questions.
He asked them 'What was the date of 9/11 ?'
Half of them could not answer.
Sad.

Last edited:
I wonder if the questions will ever be answered to everyone's satisfaction.

Many good points are raised...

No one will ever be happy with the "answers" Scar. Those people that thwarted the attack on the White House and made cell calls to loved ones in the air just before they took on the terrorists inside the plane make it very hard for anyone to ever convince me that we weren't flat out attacked.

Has anyone ever read that 9/11 report? After watching this, maybe it'd be an interesting read...see if Elvis was in charge, or maybe 2Pac lol

Just kidding...don't want to offend anyone who may believe!

I wonder if the questions will ever be answered to everyone's satisfaction.

Many good points are raised...

It's already been answered to my satisfaction...

Sooo....did we really land on the moon or what? ???

Both lines of thought are about on same plain...

The theory that the govt' attacked itself and killed thousands of it's own
innocents citizens in hopes of pulling off a scam to start a war...is ludicrous.
There are a lot easier ways to start a war.

May have been flat out attacked and the folks on those planes may have been completely innocent and heroes but who really is to say whether or not a 'group of 5' knew and
allowed it to happen in order to have no need for justification of whatever their purpose was.

:banghead:....I did it ...I made a comment

Personally I dont believe those that are in power care at all about the innocent people who perished. They never have....

Sure they cry on CNN but once behind closed doors they are cold and ruthless people without conscience.

Personally I dont believe those that are in power care at all about the innocent people who perished. They never have....

Sure they cry on CNN but once behind closed doors they are cold and ruthless people without conscience.

No argument there...

Not into these "conspiracy theories" about 9/11. Just my opinion but it's a disgrace to those who died during the event and our troops who have died hunting down the lowlifes that belong to the organizations that supported the attack. Anyone who thinks we weren't attacked by terrorists and that the gov't did it to incite a war with Iraq has a very twisted way of thinking. People forgot all about the attempt at leveling the WTC in the 90's by the same radicals. They failed then because the structure was too strong but obviously learned from their mistake and used a bigger weapon in 2001.

Agreed. I'm sure the gov attacked the cole too. These claims are ludicrous.
Posted via Mobile Device

We were attacked by terrorists no doubt about it.
But could they possibly have been known to Mossad or our intel agencies and at some point a very small group made the decision to let it happen ?

I only ask and dont think that but like JFK there are so many strings to that web it is diff to know who to believe.

Same folks who talk all day about helping you and accomplish nothing then vote themselves a 7% payraise at 3 am while you sleep are not the kind of people I instantly believe.

Agreed. I'm sure the gov attacked the cole too. These claims are ludicrous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Another great example Matt - Al Qaida has been at work for quite some time. Anyone remember the Libyans during the 80's and how many airliners they hi-jacked? It was just the beginning back then paving the way for today's jihad movement. Ask anyone living in Israel how real terrorists are and what they can do to innocent people. :whistle:

I only ask and dont think that but like JFK there are so many strings to that web it is diff to know who to believe.

If you look at anything deep enough/long enough, it's can have a relation to anything. Like right after 9/11 everyone added passangers, flight numbers, dates, times, episodes of power rangers, etc.

I'm no expert, but I have always found I hard to believe that those buildings came down like they did only from the jet impacts. I think it's possible there were others( terrorists, not govt employees) involved on the ground that planted secondary devices in the chaos after the crashes.

The buildings coming straight down, after being hit near the top makes little sense to me.

I think there are some very strange things that we as paupers will never be privy to know
BUT I dont give the Govt enough credit to have really known about it or been able to prevent it.

Just look at recent 'Pantybomber'
We had everything right in our hands and still did not figure it out...

Guys father walks into CIA with a sign that says 2+2=4 and they said thank you very much, now go home and they dismissed it as 'not enough credit to warrant further invest' ?

I'm no expert, but I have always found I hard to believe that those buildings came down like they did only from the jet impacts. I think it's possible there were others( terrorists, not govt employees) involved on the ground that planted secondary devices in the chaos after the crashes.

The buildings coming straight down, after being hit near the top makes little sense to me.

Don't take this personally because a lot of people say that. And I don't really understand it either. But sometimes unexpected things happen.

My answer is, this conclusion is from all the other skyscrapers that have had planes flown into them and a bomb set off in the basement before. Unless its been done before under the same cicumstances there's no real valid argument here.
Posted via Mobile Device

There are alot of things that dont make since as this and many other videos/reports have pointed out. Did the government have any part in it? Does it really matter? Even if they did its not likely that anything will be done about it. Was it some big elaborate insurance fruad scheme by a huge corporation? Does it really matter? They're the ones calling the shots through the government so its highly unlikely that would ever come out either.None of the questions posed in this or any other documentary about what happened have ever, or will ever be answered by anyone who matters so ss good Americans, we'll just fight the war, accept what is told to us even if it doesnt make sense, and discuss the possibilities that make more sense on internet forums where it wont do any good anyway. Thats what we do here in America.:rulez: We do what we're told weither it makes sense or not. I'm not saying the government had anything to do with the actual attack, I'm just saying we made it awful easy for them to explain things away with what is obvious BS to anyone with even a smiget of common sense. Plane wrecks at the Pentagon with no plane wreckage or even a hole big enough to have been caused by a passenger plane? buildings collapsing demolition style when they were hit at the top and should have fallen sideways? The list goes on and on. But its all ok as long as we channel our anger over the event towards our enemies....whether they actually had anything to do with it or not...at least we got something done BECAUSE of it.:rant:

Back