Game Thread for Sundays(1/17) NFL Div. PLayoffs

Takeuon

Registered
*Discuss Here*

1st up @ 1:00- Cowgirls @ Vikings! :cheerleader: :woot: :cheerleader:

2nd up @ 4:40- NY Jets @ Chargers :cheerleader:

So both of yesterdays games were pretty unexciting with the Saints blowing out the Cards. And the Colts doing what they needed to do against an extremely flat Ravens offense.

I have much higher hopes for the Dallas v. Minnesota game. Very excited & hoping to see Brett get past Dallas in this one & get closer to one more shot at another Lombardi trophy!

Don't let me down Cowboy fans...I know you're out there. Post up and make some noise for your team as well.

Anyone cheering on the Chargers or the underdog J-E-T-S, Jets,Jets,Jets!?

POST UP YOUR PREDICTIONS BEFORE THE GAME STARTS

Here's mine:

Vikings 27
Dallas 20

Chargers 23
Jets 31 in an upset

I used to have two favorite teams...Philadelphia, and whoever was playing Dallas.

After Philadelphia hired a convicted felon and practicioner of animal abuse, I quit rooting for them.

Imagine my difficulty when I saw Philadelphia and Dallas playing each other a couple of weeks ago. After about two minutes I gave up on watching. :laugh:

For today, my favorite team is Minnesota. :rofl:

Cowboys (Land of the little winners and big belt buckles) all the way! :cheerleader:

OK., thread is dead. I'm the only one posting having a conversation w/ myself. I have no idea if anyone is even reading this stuff.
So I'm outta here to go relax and watch the game in a horizontal position.

For those of you that are watching the game......enjoy

Back