Empty Canvas

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well after 6 months of living here, A Kitchen Remodel :banghead: / Bathroom remodel :banghead: / Knocked out a wall to combine two rooms :banghead:, finished out a room the previous owner left undone :banghead:, Trimmed out the living room the previous owner failed to do :banghead:, and lots of painting. :banghead::banghead:

Its time to get started on the Garage. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I cleared off one side of the Garage and will be building a Work Bench with Cabinets below for storage :cheerleader:

I just finished 4 Closets against the back wall, 4 x 6 ( Lots of storage ) and a place to hang my new Banners.

Cant wait to get this garage done.

==========================================================

Work Bench will run 21ft down this wall Turn the corner another 5 ft where I will build a matching bench for the table saw

000_2926.jpg

000_2932.jpg

4 Closets I built a couple days ago 4 x 6

000_2928.jpg

000_2926.jpg

000_2932.jpg

000_2928.jpg

Step 1 complete

Frame work is done.

Next put a faceplate and Doors, then the Counter-top

There will be a door on every opening :cheerleader:

===================================================================

000_2934.jpg

000_2936.jpg

000_2935.jpg

Looks Good so far. Let's see how long it takes you to fill it up with stuff. I just finished my shop and I'm really having a hard time keeping it uncluttered. I'm a pack Rat and hate to throw anything away for fear that I may need it one day. Finished pics we will need to see.:thumbsup:

Looks Good so far. Let's see how long it takes you to fill it up with stuff. I just finished my shop and I'm really having a hard time keeping it uncluttered. I'm a pack Rat and hate to throw anything away for fear that I may need it one day. Finished pics we will need to see.:thumbsup:

Im willing to bet it is filled within 1 hr of completion :laugh:

Everything is on the other wall right now. :banghead:

Well getting a little closer,

Painted the frame work ( The parts you will see ) and got 3 of the doors cut and mounted today.

000_2938.jpg

Tomorrow hopefully will get the Top on, Pretty tuff cutting a 4 x 8 sheet on a table saw by yourself, Then Hardware and shelving.

000_2939.jpg

000_2940.jpg

nice :) how about pics of the rest of your remodel work? It has been a learning experience for me ...

Back