wait a min, perez hilton was a miss america judge?

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
it's ridiculous to have a, um, not normal dude, judge a beauty pageant? why not don johnson, or at least someone who likes women? i know this is old news, but it still bugs me a little.

.... the fact that people on this board care about the miss america pagent, is in fact gayer than Perez Hilton lol...:rofl:

if watching 50 hot girls prance around in bikinis is gay, then call me liberacé.

if watching 50 hot girls prance around in bikinis is gay, then call me liberacé.

Hey Liberacé, watch what you say or you may find that you screen name has magically changed. I have seen it happen. :laugh:

Side note, how much are you asking to do that sweet headlight mod?

Beauty pageants are utterly ridiculous. As if beauty is something that can be quantified. What I like the next person may hate. And having guys that don't even like girls judging them is utterly absurd. Like asking a vegetarian what cut of beef is the tastiest.....

Beauty pageants are utterly ridiculous. As if beauty is something that can be quantified. What I like the next person may hate. And having guys that don't even like girls judging them is utterly absurd. Like asking a vegetarian what cut of beef is the tastiest.....

I agree that these pageants are of little worth, but why is it absurd to have a gay guy as a judge, surely beauty is in the eye of the beholder and gay guys can see beauty in a woman, not just the size of their rack.

I agree that these pageants are of little worth, but why is it absurd to have a gay guy as a judge, surely beauty is in the eye of the beholder and gay guys can see beauty in a woman, not just the size of their rack.
I would disagree that gay guys can see the beauty of a woman. Attraction is part of the perception of beauty, and gay guys by definition are not attracted to women.....

I would disagree that gay guys can see the beauty of a woman. Attraction is part of the perception of beauty, and gay guys by definition are not attracted to women.....

Mr. Brown.... if the competition was left up to men... the women would walk on stage naked, and when quized the answers would look like the responses from a playboy interview...and they all would have the same talent.... jumping on a trampoline naked..

Most men can't dress themselves in the morning, let alone know whats fashionable, elegant, desireable etc...

i agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and these pagents are F00KING STUPID...

but what men find attractive in a woman has little if not nothing to do with these pagents...

otherwise the answer would NEVER BE... world peace...

:laugh:

queer eye for the straight guy showed a long time ago, men dont know the first thing about how to dress themselves properly... otherwise we would be allowed to wear blue jeans and a tshirt to work ;)

Last edited:
Mr. Brown.... if the competition was left up to men... the women would walk on stage naked, and when quized the answers would look like the responses from a playboy interview...and they all would have the same talent.... jumping on a trampoline naked..
You say this as if it would be a BAD thing.....

Most men can't dress themselves in the morning, let alone know whats fashionable, elegant, desireable etc...
Speak for yourself Sir, some guys are quite capable of dressing to impress!

You say this as if it would be a BAD thing.....

Speak for yourself Sir, some guys are quite capable of dressing to impress!
this, and this. i'm quite snappy in a charcoal 3 piece suit. not to mention the whole bouncing tata's thing. i found a gif, but i certainly don't want to be banned or infracted over something like that...

Back