Jay Leno is such a crybaby

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry but I hope Conan gets all the $ from NBC.
Leno got what he wanted and now it aint working out so he cries and wants his time slot back.
You move you lose and now Conan will be sitting pretty paid in full 3 yrs early.
Way to go Conan get all of it..:thumbsup:

Rumored conan pushed him out. But its a rumor. And jay did the same thing tp carson. So yea he's still a waste, liar and a hack. Also conan being pushed out for ratings. With a lead in like jay what did they expect. Its all screwed up. Personally I hope conan leaves nbc. Goes somewhere else and beats jay and letterman. I like letterman but he's just about over. Either way kimmels still there for entertainment.
Posted via Mobile Device

They are already announcing Conan has reached a deal with NBC for an undislcosed amount and will be free to go anywhere. With 3yrs left on contract I'm sure he will be set no matter what.

Carson has to be rolling over.....

I liked the way Conan ripped Leno and NBC on his show the other night: "Kids, Im living proof that if you work hard and foolow your dreams, you can have them. Unless Jay Leno wants them too..."

It is just funny how somethings end up when people think things are greener on the other side!!

Conan is a Bozo. Letterman is tiring to watch and has never made me laugh.
Leno, on the other hand, is funny and a good guy. Have met him several times in person and of the thousands of people he must meet every week, he remembered me...........Plus, he is a car and bike guy. Plus, he has been married to the same wife for ever. In addition, when I spoke with him, he directs his attention to the person that addresses him, he doesn't glaze over like some big shot..........When someone is the best, they can usually call the shots, it is part of the deal.

Last edited:
Leno, on the other hand, is funny and a good guy. Have met him several times in person and of the thousands of people he must meet every week, he remembered me...........Plus, he is a car and bike guy. Plus, he has been married to the same wife for ever. In addition, when I spoke with him, he directs his attention to the person that addresses him, he doesn't glaze over like some big shot..........When someone is the best, they can usually call the shots, it is part of the deal.

That's called being a good salesman. It says nothing about his behavior behind the scenes. Leaving the Tonight Show was something that was planned for YEARS. Then he cut a fit, got his 10PM show, and all of a sudden, things aren't working out. So he throws his weight around and presto change-o, Conan gets the boot. This is how "good guys" behave? I understand you have met him, and it's great that he's a nice guy, but when push comes to shove, your real personality emerges.

At the very least, Conan hasn't shown us his dark side. In fact, during this entire charade, Conan has appeared to take the high road, whereas Leno has been rather crass with his little jokes about the incident.

i hope jay gets his way, lol. how else will he support his car habit?

leno's contract was ending and NBC did not want him leaving......they gave him a 10:00pm show.

Conan moved into the 11:35 slot and the ratings are down....especially in his bread and butter demo young men.

so NBC can cancel Leno's show(they have) and let Jay go elsewhere, and be stuck behind Letterman or thay can move Leno back to 11:30.

either way, its not about being a crybaby...its about money, and Leno can make NBC money. IF Conan wants an 11:30 show he may go somewhere else, but he will #3 behind Leno and Letterman.

That's called being a good salesman. It says nothing about his behavior behind the scenes. Leaving the Tonight Show was something that was planned for YEARS. Then he cut a fit, got his 10PM show, and all of a sudden, things aren't working out. So he throws his weight around and presto change-o, Conan gets the boot. This is how "good guys" behave? I understand you have met him, and it's great that he's a nice guy, but when push comes to shove, your real personality emerges.

At the very least, Conan hasn't shown us his dark side. In fact, during this entire charade, Conan has appeared to take the high road, whereas Leno has been rather crass with his little jokes about the incident.

Actually, he went along with the networks decisions for the change, not his decision. He rolled pretty well with it too. I stand behind him all the way........
Like it would make any difference,lol. He makes more money doing Vegas and other venues. He likes doing the show.

True, not his decision, but still in the works for years and one of Leno's remarks stated that he didn't want things to go down like they did with Leno and Letterman after Carson left. So much for that. ???

Leno, on the other hand, is funny and a good guy..
Lots of people said the same thing about Tiger Woods.
The image projected to the public, and the REAL life the person leads CAN be markedly different... not saying that this is necessarily so with Leno (dont know him, never met him) but I find him bland and uninteresting as a comedian and a talk show host.

i have run into Jay at the rock store....a few times, seemed alright. but that is not really what this is about. NBC pretty much tried to make a power move and it did not work out. all parties involved are grown adults and will have to deal with the ramifications of what happened.....

however, it did not work.

sure Conan can be upset, but he did not pull the audience......

I don't think anyone would pull the audience in 7 months. I know Letterman was beating Leno regularly for quite some time before Leno got on top.

Conan bothers me, Letterman used to be my favorite, he needs to grow up tho, Leno wins! He did get a headstart due to his hobbies:thumbsup:

Yeah but he did Rosie. Before he was married though and back when she was skinny.

HAHA...that's why I will always love Howard Stern. He's been saying & known for years what kind of a D-Bag Leno is.

Time to hang it up for good Jay...go drive some of those beautiful cars you own. :moon:

Leno has a Jet Powered Motorcycle! My vote supports him! :woot:

Besides, Conan however talented he may be, just doesn't cut the mustard on the tonight show or his previous show. I'd rather watch Craig Ferguson than watch Conan.

Back