Wii Fit + Balance Board worth $130?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I know we have a thread about the Wii challenge and such, but I have a different sort of question....is it worth it? Would you buy it again if you knew what you knew now. I see some reviews that say the motion control aspect is flaky. Others rave about it. So I figured I would ask the only people that I trust for honesty. :beerchug:

Is it worth it?

Wii is a gimick...never cared for it much. Some shooters are alright but in comparison...there is no power behind the system and the graphics suffer from it. My son has one...he likes it but I love my 360 and my PS3.

I like mine..as well as does the girls of the house. For the games I have played on it it seems to catch all the motions well.

Make sure you get the Fit PLus...not just the regular Wii Fit.:thumbsup:

The Wii fit is a VERY fun game.... you will love it. My wife and kids are always playing on it... not just to get in shape. My wife does a bunch of the execise things and does get a work out. The Wii is the best family game out there...:thumbsup:

you just cannot compare it to PS3 or a 360....they are made for different customers.

it does have some cool aspects, the motion sensor open up an entire new world as far as game potential. my girlfriends love the Wii Fitness....and the games are fun.

apples and oranges......

I should clarify, I have all three systems, I was just curious if the Wii Fit board and game were worth the money. To be honest, the only reason I got the Wii was so I could play some old throwback games like Mario and Zelda. Although the newer ones don't compare from a nostalgic perspective. :poke:

I should clarify, I have all three systems, I was just curious if the Wii Fit board and game were worth the money. To be honest, the only reason I got the Wii was so I could play some old throwback games like Mario and Zelda. Although the newer ones don't compare from a nostalgic perspective. :poke:

Damit Vonderbach stop saying stuff I agree with....:laugh:..it is starting to scare me.

Zelda is a great game and Mario is a classic. :thumbsup:

I just started on the Wii Fit Plus. I like it. $130 sounds high for it though. We have Sam's Club here and I paid $88.

Wife loves the fit part of the WII, I stick with the PS3 and don't turn the WII on much.

I think it's wonderful for kids, but ....

Yep, it's worth it since it's the only game system my kid hasn't taken over and I can have it all to myself!

I have to admit tho....I'm a Halo junkie :thumbsup:

Back