+1 for Redline stands (Thanks Ian)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
New front stem stand and rear stand w/spools.. front stand works with Busa and the twins... yea! Now I can service the forks without all the headache..

Thanks Ian!! (guess this means I gotta work now..)

Photo0246.jpg

hmm about a month ago I picked up the pair.. (both need plastics but the high mileage one has 1600M the other 500M.. still got the nubs on the tires)

$1000 worth of plastics and they are ready to go.. ordering that stuff from Ken at MrCycles.

Are you adopting? I promise to take mom shopping. :please:

you take Karen shopping... it is a two day outing... she was just being nice in OKC when we had dinner... she was thinking "shopping shopping shopping" :laugh:

have not even ridden the things yet.. started them long enough to put them on the trailer and there they sit..

yea the 07 was detuned by about 10% over the 03-06 models. (636cc down to 599cc) still learning about the things.. still at like 101hp to the rear wheel compared to 114 for the 636 but they still have a hp/weight advantage over the busa without a rider..

I have a feeling I can probably get these around a 2 mile track faster than the Busa.. (will know in a couple months :) )

yea the 07 was detuned by about 10% over the 03-06 models. (636cc down to 599cc) still learning about the things.. still at like 101hp to the rear wheel compared to 114 for the 636 but they still have a hp/weight advantage over the busa without a rider..

I have a feeling I can probably get these around a 2 mile track faster than the Busa.. (will know in a couple months :) )
if not put both the kawi motors together and your back up to 1300cc:laugh:

When did you get a ninja? ???

That's what I was wondering.

hmm about a month ago I picked up the pair.. (both need plastics but the high mileage one has 1600M the other 500M.. still got the nubs on the tires)

$1000 worth of plastics and they are ready to go.. ordering that stuff from Ken at MrCycles.

Must have missed that post :poke:

Very nice Randy...looks like you are set-up for some serious track fun this season :thumbsup:
Between the two bikes, is there one that you are going to concentrate on as your "primary" track bike?

Back