.org page display. driving me nuts!

slash

Registered
Does this happen to anyone else?

About a second after I open up the forum page, something loads and makes the whole screen shift down about a quarter inch. 99% of the time I wind up clicking a link that I did not intend to. I now wait a few seconds untill the page shifts to click a lnk.

Just for the record I have a VERY fast connection(21.17 MPS!) and am using IE7.

ANYONE??!

Last edited:
Only time I see that happen is on the main page. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...but doesn't happen to be once in the thread section

I only get the "welcome" thing if not logged in... opens and extra message box to unregistered (or not logged on) users.. is that maybe it?

Only time I see that happen is on the main page. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...but doesn't happen to be once in the thread section

bingo, only happenes here.

I only get the "welcome" thing if not logged in... opens and extra message box to unregistered (or not logged on) users.. is that maybe it?

happenes both ways, if im logged in or not...???!!!

Have you tried with Firefox?

Internet Exploder causes problems :2cents:

IE8 ,chrome and FF do not do anything strange... (do not have IE7 loaded)

Delete the shortcut you are using from your desktop and save another one ?

Sometimes works for me . A site wont load correct. I delete that shortcut and open IE expl and type in address of page then save another new shortcut and hey what do you know its fixes it sometimes.

Just my .02

Back