Someone tell me that this is a bad idea

ibified

Registered
So I had a discussion with a friend of mine the other night about things I hope to accomplish before I die. One of the things I had mentioned is "riding a bull."

From there, it's been discussed, and a friend of mine plans on taking me to a rodeo this spring where all I have to do is sign a waiver and they'll let me.

Comments/suggestions/advice appreciated.

:beerchug:

You could die or worse end up with you manhood flattened by a giant hard hoofed animan. Lol. Good luck guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

If it's on your bucket list...I say go for it! Would be a thrilling experience to say the least I imagine. Plus, they have enough gear (helmet w/face cage, chest protector, designer cowboy boots:laugh:) that should keep the injuries to a minimum should you have a get off :whistle:

Just don't end up like this guy.....:laugh:

could_be_worse.jpg

Right. possibly IMMEDIATELY before death.

But, it makes a HELL of a good story if i pull it off.

DO IT! You'll be glad you did. Unless you get maimed in some way. . . But still, the chances are pretty good that you'll come out ok. So I still say GO FOR IT!

If it was me, honestly (I hate bovines), I wouldn't do it...

..but since it's you, I'd say do it and have a friend video it.

Do it in your riding gear. :laugh: That would be awesome!

no WAY im destroying good gear for the 2 seconds (if im lucky) that im gonna be on the back of a bull. Now, if someone wants to DONATE some scuffed up gear for this little show, I'll be glad to wear THAT!

Let me clarify this so I am sure I'm following you... You're asking a bunch of folks that ride huge, two wheeled, gyroscopicly balanced vehicles that can travel in the hundreds of miles per hour...whether or not riding a bull is a good idea?{chuckles} sure man, have at it...lol
:thumbsup::cheerleader::whistle:

start with a steer and work up man! they can buck hard enough for most people and there is alot less chance of death, I have been on bulls and broncs and its a thrill, just dont under estimate the danger, I ride bikes now (obvious huh!) because I like to be the only one making the decisions :beerchug:

If you have to ask i think you already know the answer, Me personally, i aint riding any thing that dont have a kill switch:laugh:

Try running down a rope and flank and tie a 200 pound calf first. It'll give you an idea of how tough cattle are. I say don't do it and if you do, you better make sure all muscles and tendons are loose before you mount the BEAST. Good Luck.

Back