On a Positive Note. 401K.

Casperle

Registered
It is finally on the upswing it seems last two quarters anyway. I m just happy to see it going in the right direction. Will it last? I dont know but I hate losing money. It seems to always lose money on election years reguardless of who s in office. Then reguardless of the person winning the election it starts going back up. Anyway great to have something good happening now to help me get out of bed every morning.

Congratulations. Our investments did phenomenally well last year as well. The biggest single equity investment I made is currently up 80%.

yea we were told "Invest like you never have before" while things were awful so ....

So did as told... that worked..

Now, timing the dumping of this stuff just before the buck tanks out from the trillions of debt the US rolled up this last year.. Then invest in the Yen...

Mine is up too, but most of my interests are in foreign stocks and funds. I dont even own much stock in my own company. I do hope the economy turns around soon. At least the electric utility industry has the luxury to be the last hit, the trade off is it will be the last to turn around. We have seen the slump in the form of tighter money and the limited amount of money to borrow on the open market. Most utilities operate on borrowed money and we see the downfall in lowered budgets as a result.

yea we were told "Invest like you never have before" while things were awful so ....

So did as told... that worked..

Now, timing the dumping of this stuff just before the buck tanks out from the trillions of debt the US rolled up this last year.. Then invest in the Yen...

I tend to agree, people with money are buying gold and sending it through the roof. My investments are very conservative right now. Hopefully there won't be a complete collapse. No FDIC here folks...........

Casperle you'd better spend some of that 401K on some real sticky tires Galzweigan emailed me he's coming back from Florida in March.... the fun begins

Back