Superficial thread.. Time to come clean..

Projekt

Registered
The question is: "What 'physical flaw' do you find yourself overlooking in the opposite sex for the sake of the rest of the package"..

What I mean to say is, If the girl/guy has a phenomenal set of physical attributes except for one, what is that one thing that you choose to de-emphasize to make it all "do-able"?

I'll start with mine, the NOSE.. If the girl's nose is kinda gnarly but the body is bang-in' I can easily let it slide. :laugh: Fugg it, if she's a keeper you could always spring for the rhinoplasty later on..

Some fellas will take a pancake ass for the sake of massive, ahem "built-in floatation devices". :whistle:

Some fellas will take a flat chest for the sake of a badonka-donk. :yes:

Some fellas will overlook bunions and really mangled feet for the body of a ballerina.

Some fellas don't mind a little body odor... :dunno:

Some guys will take a white girl with blond hair and blue eyes at any cost. :lol:

If she smells, im walkin away. Nothing, i repeat Nothing can make up for funk. As for stupid, have fun with it, make it a really long term joke, on her!!

Last edited:
I think you should rephrase the question.
For some guys "opposable thumbs" are good enough.

Maybe the better question would be:
"What physical attribute is an absolute deal-breaker?"

I personally can overlook a lot except dirty, crusty, black, "I only wear flip flops and don't believe in washing" soles of the feet. Total and complete turn-off for me.

Body odor?? BLAH!! Chicks should smell like conditioner and Bath and Body Works lotion. My husband says so. :laugh:

As for me... I have to overlook the fact that my man rides a Kawi. :poke: That and when he goes a few days without shaving his head he looks like a baby bird. :whistle:

I personally can overlook a lot except dirty, crusty, black, "I only wear flip flops and don't believe in washing" soles of the feet. Total and complete turn-off for me.

I bet those feet wouild smell too :puke:

That is plain nasty!!!

The question is: "What 'physical flaw' do you find yourself overlooking in the opposite sex for the sake of the rest of the package"..

What I mean to say is, If the girl/guy has a phenomenal set of physical attributes except for one, what is that one thing that you choose to de-emphasize to make it all "do-able"?

I'll start with mine, the NOSE.. If the girl's nose is kinda gnarly but the body is bang-in' I can easily let it slide. :laugh: Fugg it, if she's a keeper you could always spring for the rhinoplasty later on..

Some fellas will take a pancake ass for the sake of massive, ahem "built-in floatation devices". :whistle:

Some fellas will take a flat chest for the sake of a badonka-donk. :yes:

Some fellas will overlook bunions and really mangled feet for the body of a ballerina.

Some fellas don't mind a little body odor... :dunno:

Some guys will take a white girl with blond hair and blue eyes at any cost. :lol:

Wow....you're so specific w/ just the nose. And here I was going to say I'd let the whole face slide by if her body looks like it can make a grown man cry. :laugh:

I'm such a sucker for a badonka-donk :whistle::banghead:

Wow....you're so specific w/ just the nose. And here I was going to say I'd let the whole face slide by if her body looks like it can make a grown man cry. :laugh:

I'm such a sucker for a badonka-donk :whistle::banghead:

Me too, I was going to let that cat out'da bag soon enough..

Add in the fat that she's South American, and I can let all kinds of sh*t go by the way side....including being able to communicate :laugh: (Blanca has 1st hand experience w/ that :beerchug: :laugh:)

Bottom line is I think there are def some physical flaws any of us would be willing to overlook if the connection and the "desire" are there.
More importantly I believe we all have a "preference" and specific attributes that we are attracted to.

Brunette, cute face, preferably Latina, with nice azzsets and some sexy feet...and its all over for me. :inlove: Mosquito bites for boobies, average legs, and/or a questionable intelligence...all things I'm willing to overlook to get the aforementioned qualities. :thumbsup:

I'm so damn shallow :laugh:

A good heart and someone who really cares about you. I just happened to get lucky and find a woman who is just that and with a side treat of being good looking too.

Looks and the body will fade with time but when your down, hurting, need care, need someone to listen to, talk to and take care of your booboo's...a loving caring woman is what you need most.

A friend of mine who broke both his arms once joked...good looks ain't gonna wipe your butt when you can't!

I can let alot go cuz long lasting relationships are built from the inside out.
If you really don't click together inside nothing else matters.
Sex won't get you thru fifty yrs of happy marriage.

For me she has to be of Spanish origin.
I married a Cuban but dated Colombians, Puerto Ricans and others .
Always had the Latin Love machine.
I guess it's because pale white skin to me is a turn off.
Nothing like a bronzed hot Spanish girl laying on the beach to get you pumping.
Since I don't look at womens faces as much as the others I guess my fav parts are the legs and buttocks...:laugh:
Give a gringo a Spanish girl and he's done !

Last edited:
guess I got lucky... no compromises for me.. :laugh: I got a total package cause God looks out for fools... :)

smoking is the biggest turn-off for me. as far as features are concerned, she has to have a pretty face and an ass that I can grab while making kids. like they say, date a not-so-pretty woman, and she'll love you for long time. pretty girls will take the next best thing.

Back