lost my job

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
so i'm unemployed until april, when i ship out for basic training. i guess it's just more time to spend getting in shape to get my promotion before i head out. if anyone needs/wants some retrofit/custom headlight work done, now's the time. i'm bored and broke, lol.

I'd be interested in the retrofit. What about the angel eyes?
Posted via Mobile Device

i would actually be using lights better than those, that are manufactured from the same specs by the same manufacturer, but pre modified to work well with a retrofit. clear lens mod, spacer mod, etc. i can get my hands on ccfl angel eyes, and if you throw in a power harness from smithbusa, the wiring for the ccfl's would be totally pnp. i can also custom paint the inside of your headlight. that chrome shroud inbetween the lights, i can color match it, or paint it black, or pink, or camo. whatever. could even put your screen name inside the lights.

Ok I have a gen2. Dunno if that changes anything.

I want white or yellow angel eyes. Retrofit. And if you got any pics of the paint in black I may be interesed in that too.

What's this stuff cost?
Posted via Mobile Device

i'm in chat if you'd like some quicker answers. anyone with questions about retrofits is welcome as well

Yep. Blackberry curve. .org mobile doesn't show chat icon.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah picture pages picture pages, lots of fun with picture pages :laugh:

Can you tell I spent the day in a house full of kids :whistle:

Sorry to hear about your job loss. Sounds like you already have a plan "b" lined up.

Ogre, shoot me a phone number or whatever...i have the bike completely apart right now and I hate my lighting...I have an HID on the high beam but it still is not lumens...I have seen some of your stuff...didn't McMustang buy your creation that you posted up about? Let's talk..I am real interested in what you can do with the lighting...have a Gen2
2hip

yes he did. omslaw has it right now, he's been busy tho, dunno if he had time to install it. honestly, i think a 55watt single retrofit would be the way to go, as you'd be able to use a headlight modulator on the factory low beam (for being visible to cars) while still utilizing the HID low beam. anyway, here's a link to the double bixenon thread, pix and all.

first double bixenon busa

Ogre, shoot me a phone number or whatever...i have the bike completely apart right now and I hate my lighting...I have an HID on the high beam but it still is not lumens...I have seen some of your stuff...didn't McMustang buy your creation that you posted up about? Let's talk..I am real interested in what you can do with the lighting...have a Gen2
2hip

lol, you're not allowed to recieve pm's. fire me an email or phone number and i can hit you up tomorrow. lol, have lots of time now:moon:

here's a couple pix

from the front
161335d1254932932-double-bixenon-retro-1007091021a.jpg

beam pattern, low beam
161336d1254932969-double-bixenon-retro-1007091021.jpg

beam pattern, high beam
161337d1254932991-double-bixenon-retro-1007091021b.jpg

sexy
161341d1254934521-double-bixenon-retro-1007091049.jpg

another close up
161342d1254934547-double-bixenon-retro-1007091049a.jpg

and another