More "Transparency" in Govt

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
anyone happen to hear about executive order 12425 that was quietly (and mind you secretly signed)

I think I just heard a shoe hit the floor..

Interpol has gained immunity | theleafchronicle.com | The Leaf Chronicle

we now have a organization that can act as they damn well please on US soil with total immunity... oh yea... (and we send border guards to prison for protecting themselves..) way too funny....

Last edited:
It will not be American troops or police officers kicking in your door to confiscate contraband.
It will be UN soldiers who dont speak english and dont give a darn.
They will have no conscience or guilt regarding your civil rights and this thing we silly Americans call the Constitution.

Obamanation is NOT an American.

Step 1 -

This is how our gun rights will go away...quitely in the night while
bending over to some eurocrap agreement he has no business getting into.

I can't believe anyone would give an outisde organization the right to do
anything to it's population with immunity.

The signing of an amendment to Executive Order 12425 initiates more questions than answers.

In his article, Andy McCarthy asks, "Why is it suddenly necessary to have within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize?"

Additionally, why does Interpol require immunity from American law? Why elevate an international police force above our CIA, FBI and local police?

Why remove constitutional rights from Americans but give an enemy combatant, like the Dec. 25 BVD bomber, constitutional rights to a trial in the American court system?

There is no doubt this executive order shows palpable disregard for the United States Constitution and Americans deserve an explanation.

Also...that means that if the "local" branch of interpol just "happens"
to be..."influenced" by this, so called President...he has his own police
force to do to whoever, whatever he whims...Gestapo anyone...
without answering any of those nasty bothersome constitutional questions

Whos on the watch list again...

Last edited:
You might be on to something! That may be the loop hole they were looking for. If the constitution will not allow the gov to takem then hire contractors with immunity to do it for us. Hummm! now where have I heard this from?

Obamanation is NOT an American.
:rofl::rofl:
Why are you so scared to say what you really want to? I'm sure tons of "Americans" will agree with you. Hell, you will probably get lots of PM's on here congratulating you on saying what you really think....
Just spit it out. Be a man, have the courage to say on here what you say in private.......
The President is just as American as you, but there are a few key differences. Most obvious is that he is

the PRESIDENT, and you aren't........:rofl:

so called President...
It amuses me no end that you refuse to accept the fact that he was elected. It happened, get over it..........:moon:
:welcome: to your worst nightmare!
Before you know it he will have all citizens wearing baggy pants, drinking malt liquor, smoking weed, listening to rap, selling drugs, putting big wheels on their vehicles, bustin their gats on fools, and owning pitbulls....
Because you know, that's what they do:rulez:

Gestapo

gestapo.JPG

Last edited:
Why are you so scared to say what you really want to? I'm sure tons of "Americans" will agree with you. Hell, you will probably get lots of PM's on here congratulating you on saying what you really think....
Just spit it out. Be a man, have the courage to say on here what you say in private.......
The President is just as American as you, but there are a few key differences. Most obvious is that he is

Scared...:wtf:, you are goofy.

I say what I think, never did politically correct...but

What exactly the f are you talking about...???

What exactly do you think I'm not saying :rofl:

Wow...You are really messed up in the :banghead:

Are we travelling down the "black" road...again...:drama:

If that's the case your the one that is so full of Racial hate
and the pity us oppression BS, you see it where it doesn't exist.
(slavery of the mind...whatever)

And NO he is not an American.

Interpol does not have a police force or
'agents', they are an intelligence gathering and dissemination agency. However, what bothers me is the fact that there may be intelligence gathering means that the FBI or other law enforcement is forbidden from, but that Interpol, being an international organization, is not forbidden, and then the info is disseminated anyway. It seems like anyone that was crying about the Patriot Act would be raising cain about this tidbit.

Interpol does not have a police force or
'agents', they are an intelligence gathering and dissemination agency. However, what bothers me is the fact that there may be intelligence gathering means that the FBI or other law enforcement is forbidden from, but that Interpol, being an international organization, is not forbidden, and then the info is disseminated anyway. It seems like anyone that was crying about the Patriot Act would be raising cain about this tidbit.

I believe you right about no police force and just info...good point,
I hadn't thought of that.

Maybe his way of lashing out for the health care bill not being passed!:laugh:

I always heard that Bush passed some bill where if you were accused of being a terrorist even if you are American your civil rights went out the window anyway. A lot of people did not believe it especially the ones who supported Bush!

Also...that means that if the "local" branch of interpol just "happens"
to be..."influenced" by this, so called President...he has his own police
force to do to whoever, whatever he whims...Gestapo anyone...
without answering any of those nasty bothersome constitutional questions

Whos on the watch list again...

The department of homeland security already carries out gestapo tactics.

Couldn't agree more! :beerchug:

Soak, rinse, repeat. You'd think they'd catch on after a while.

Last edited:
And NO he is not an American.

Really? Where is he from then? Did Hawaii secede? Must have missed that....
I'm not a racist in the slightest, would be kind of silly given my background. I get highly amused by people of your ilk, the ones who say they don't like Obama being their president is because of any and every reason but the real one. Again, your true feelings are perfectly clear even through your attempts at masking them.

man.. some of you people really need to get off the koolaid train thats fed to you, and actually do some critical thinking and analyze what people are telling you..

The United States of Interpol? | FactCheck.org

Q: Did Obama sign an order giving Interpol the right to police the U.S.?

A: No. The executive order Obama signed in December simply gives Interpol the same privileges that other international organizations operating in the U.S. already have

Bringing Interpol fully under the International Organizations Immunities Act is a process that was started by President Reagan in 1983. With Executive Order 12425, Reagan declared that Interpol was covered by the act and all of its provisions except a few that had to do with exemptions from paying U.S. income, Social Security and property taxes, and several other issues

Nor is it true that "Interpol will now have the right of search and seizure on our shores without due process or any subpoenas," as the question above states. That’s a mangled interpretation of one of the impacts of the order, which is to make Interpol’s own property and records immune from search and seizure, just like those of many other international groups operating in the U.S.

with Obama’s order, the law enforcement group is fully normalized under the law, just like the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Inter-American Development Bank, the North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission and nearly 100 other organizations

factcheck.org every americans friend.... especially those who watch Fox "news"

Last edited:
Back