Heart Attack Grill

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Who's been there before? I would love to try one of those quadruple bipass burger. Please share your experience.

I give you my blessing...just don't eat for the next three days...curl up, ala Anaconda style, and watch football and replays till midnight...make sure you have the dog in the room with you so you can blame him for air quality control problems:laugh:2hip

When we lived in Scottsdale we would go over there. I had it one time....I died. Unfortunately we have not been able to go back do to the outcome. I did pass through heaven while eating it!

nuff cholesterol for a week

atta99.jpg

Oooops!!!Just noticed that I spelled bypass with an i. Sorry about that.:banghead:

Even the tomatoes are BEEFsteak maters !
Really only a two lb burger , no prob.
I do steaks that big all the time preceded by a shrimp cocktail with super hot sauce and 3 heinekens.
Oh yeah dont forget the loaded baked potatoe...:laugh:

Last edited:
I give you my blessing...just don't eat for the next three days...curl up, ala Anaconda style, and watch football and replays till midnight...make sure you have the dog in the room with you so you can blame him for air quality control problems:laugh:2hip

:rofl::rofl:

nuff cholesterol for a week

OMG! You have no idea how good that looks to me right now. I'm soooo sick of eating RICE in every single dish here :banghead:

:rofl::rofl:

OMG! You have no idea how good that looks to me right now. I'm soooo sick of eating RICE in every single dish here :banghead:

I'm tired of rice, too. Let's go there, Takeuon. I want some burger, too.:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tired of rice, too. Let's go there, Takeuon. I want some burger, too.:beerchug:

I'm w/ ya bro! And I thought the burgers were the only things that could give you a heart attack. Take a look at those waitresses! :inlove: They're ones to truly die for :laugh:

Makes Hooters look like childs play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm w/ ya bro! And I thought the burgers were the only things that could give you a heart attack. Take a look at those waitresses! :inlove: They're ones to truly die for :laugh:

Makes Hooters look like childs play.

:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

Back