Just checking in

dolilind

Registered
Hey all,
Ive been away for a little while. Not sure when the last time i was on, but i did have my back surgery in Nov. I finally got some relief from it all. I also got back to work the week before x-mas. Now i know what a paycheck feels like again, just need to play bill catchup. I hate that game. Anyway the last few weeks have been RUFF with work my back is not 100% so it takes all it can to get through the week then when i get home i go straight to bed. Hopefully is it will be getting better and i can spend some time on the board again.

it's good to hear you are on the road to recovery :beerchug:

Yeah im just waiting for the first 50degree day to check out the 1k :). Im sure everyone is in the same boat.

Hey Darrell....glad to hear of the good news. You were in dire need of some relief my man and a nice turn around. Hope everything stays on the up & up for ya :thumbsup:

I know it's a lil soon...but I hope this means we might see you @ The Spring Bash this year.

Take it easy.

B-

Very happy to hear you are feeling better. Please dont over do your back at work. I am glad to see you are posting up again. Missed you bro. :beerchug:

Back