Sad news - 2 Officers Down

Man, I swear people are F'ING STUPID! How can you not see those BRIGHT BLUE FLASHING LIGHTS?!?!?! What, were these people mosquitos in their former life?! WTF?!?! This REALLY burns me!:madfire:

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Thin_Blue_line.png

Last edited:
They have. if you go to the website i posted, it lists the driver of the SUV to have been drinking and driving.

Now, I'm not saying this to start a debate, but...I dont know if hell exists. I don't know if it's wrong of me to judge. But if there is a hell, I hope this a$$clown goes there.

they have shown reports that seriously drunk drivers can get fixated (like a deer in headlights effect) on a patrol cars lights when approaching. In turn, it causes them to seriously misjudge the distance and position of the car and .....well....this sh*t.

Very sad indeed. Sucks to see an officer lose his life for something so simple as helping another person.

Prayers to co-workers & family :please:

*edit* RIP (Ricky) K9 officer--fellow servant of man

Last edited:
i knew this officer personally, i have met him on the tom and bryan ride we do in the summer for 2 other fallen officers....and his k9 was trained at the same facility as one of my rotts....

Makes the reality hit home even more once you can put a face to the fallen :down:

Good looking duo...may they be chasing & catching bad guys together forever :please:

Szuba.jpg

Flashing blue lights don't mean squat at high rate of speed! A cop ran into a family in a suv out in AZ last year because he passed in a no passing zone trying to speed pass a dump truck. They had the nerve to try and charge the dump truck driver with failing to pull over for the cop. There was no where for him to pull that truck over on that road because there was a deep azz ditch with about 2 feet of shoulder. I'm sorry but blue lights and sirens don't give you the right to be careless.

It's better to be wrong and alive than right and dead!

Back