Bubba!

F=MA

Donating Member
Registered
Wished you lived in the Phoenix area. :laugh: Left my battery charger and spare battery at home plugged into an outlet...fatigue related, no doubt. :banghead:

Now I've got to find a camera shop in the Phoenix/Sedona area that has a charger and battery in stock for a "Gen 1" Canon 5d.

Think I have enough juice in my sole remaining battery for a couple of hundred shots. That should get me through tomorrow here in Tucson.

Seems like I'm on a roll lately. Which one of you is tormenting me with the voodoo doll? :rofl:

Wished you lived in the Phoenix area. :laugh: Left my battery charger and spare battery at home plugged into an outlet...fatigue related, no doubt. :banghead:

Now I've got to find a camera shop in the Phoenix/Sedona area that has a charger and battery in stock for a "Gen 1" Canon 5d.

Think I have enough juice in my sole remaining battery for a couple of hundred shots. That should get me through tomorrow here in Tucson.

Seems like I'm on a roll lately. Which one of you is tormenting me with the voodoo doll? :rofl:

I am not the one, but I feel your pain.:laugh: The next time I post about the new bike, you will understand and wonder just what the heck is going on!:laugh:

If you are in Tucson and have a chance to get to the bike shop called Action motorsports,
ask for Justin and I am sure he can help you out. I was planning a trip there to pick up another bike, but the plans fell through. (twotonevert) is in the area and is a great source, email him and I know he will help.
Bubba

I am not the one, but I feel your pain.:laugh: The next time I post about the new bike, you will understand and wonder just what the heck is going on!:laugh:

If you are in Tucson and have a chance to get to the bike shop called Action motorsports,
ask for Justin and I am sure he can help you out. I was planning a trip there to pick up another bike, but the plans fell through. (twotonevert) is in the area and is a great source, email him and I know he will help.
Bubba

That was Tulsa, Bubba...Tulsa, Tucson...

Now THAT's funny.

Primary difference among 'em?

Tulsa probably still has some money.

Arizonie is near-as-broke as Cali.

Back