Just saying Hello

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Hi everyone!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: I know its been a while since I have posted :rulez:
so I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

I'm good, bought a new house, been trying to get some riding in and basically just working to try and pay the bills. I know pics are the :rulez:. I will get pics and post em when i get a chance. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

:hello: Hey Matt....how things been? Busa doin' well?

Doing great, shes got an itch to go out and ride, but its just too dang cold for me. I did ride her to work the other day when it was 28 degrees out to win a $20 bet, but thats the extent of my riding lately. How you been ? This is like going to a family reunion, since its been so long since I have talked to anyone :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Doing great, shes got an itch to go out and ride, but its just too dang cold for me. I did ride her to work the other day when it was 28 degrees out to win a $20 bet, but thats the extent of my riding lately. How you been ? This is like going to a family reunion, since its been so long since I have talked to anyone :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dude....join the club. No ones able to ride right now. And you're in Florida! :poke::banghead:
Its frick frack freezing everywhere.

Watch those cold weather bets....they'll jump up and getcha if you're bot careful.

Don't be such a stranger. Laterz

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: I know its been a while since I have posted :rulez:
so I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Holy cow JR dang man havent seen you around in ages bro. Glad things are working out for you man.

Things have been well for myself at least. Not much has really changed still work at the same place doing the same things as before. Did get a house though been working on that alot lately.

The car is doing fine. Had a small leak, draining coolant out, but that has been repaired.

Holy cow look what came dragging back in here! Good to see you post up Matt! Hope life has been treating you well.
Don't be such a stranger :poke:

JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man Matt...what up to you busa riding maniac? :rofl:

Nice hearing you're doing well brother, hope you get down to a bash this year.
I got your number, i might be in orlando the end of bike week. There are a few trying to get together. there is a thread about it. check it out!

Be safe my friend! They ever lighten up on your internet connection at work? those Bastids!

Sweet Nick, if you make it to otown gimmee a call and we'll def go for a beer while your here. Im going to try and make one of the bashes this year, all depends on money, since i got the new house and all

Great news on that House BTW! I understand the cash flow issues... just hope it works out for ya. I'll definately ring ya if i make it down. It's 70% a go as of now.

Dont know who you are but I missed your Avatar.....:laugh:
Can I get that pic in full file version please.

Welcome back. Congrats on the new house.

My brutha from another mutha:laugh::laugh:heard something about new years eve?:whistle::rofl:

Back