Soda Fountains.........contaminated

The thing about this is that all food has an acceptable tolerance of fecal matter, animal parts, etc. The human body can consistently fight off these bacterias with our immune systems. If you had any idea how much fecal matter was in your house you would probably collapse a your computer right now.

When you eat lunch today, it's almost certain you will consume some organic matter that is not native to your meal.

The thing about this is that all food has an acceptable tolerance of fecal matter, animal parts, etc. The human body can consistently fight off these bacterias with our immune systems. If you had any idea how much fecal matter was in your house you would probably collapse a your computer right now.

When you eat lunch today, it's almost certain you will consume some organic matter that is not native to your meal.

I love peanut butter and bat guano sandwitches

I love peanut butter and bat guano sandwitches

That's a sandwich that could go out with a BANG~!~

bat-guano.jpg

Last edited:
note to self.....dont drink from soda fountains in Virginia.

hahaha i say if youre drinking soda you deserve it :p
Its crappy for your body, so might as well take a little extra! :p

I found this to be most interesting having worked in the restuarant industry for almost 16 yrs. now. The only way the 'fecal' matter could get into the fountain heads is from the water. What the article says is that there were several types of bacteria contaminating the fountains that were linked to fecal matter, these were most likely AIRBORNE and found the environment of the fountain heads an ideal place to grow. That is why the heads are suppose to be disassembled, cleaned and soaked at the end of the day. Contamination is everywhere and if you start taking swabs of your house, car (think about your steering wheel or the inside of your sweaty gloves and OMG your keyboard) and things that you touch in your day to day life you would become a germaphobe.

:cheerleader:

The fecal matter found was mammilian, meaning it could have come from rats or other rodents.

oh you aint seen nothing yet... the FDA has a list of rules that will gag you...

Milk has an accepted level of "pus" allowed
Hotdogs have accepted levels of "rat hair"
processed cheeses have accepted levels of "rat piss"

and the list goes on for pages... so next time you suck down that big ole glass of milk with your chili cheese dog, know it can only have 2% pus in it, 3 drops of urine, and 5 rat hairs... :gag:

will save the cockroach thing for later... :rofl:

Last edited:
oh you aint seen nothing yet... the FDA has a list of rules that will gag you...

Milk has an accepted level of "pus" allowed
Hotdogs have accepted levels of "rat hair"
processed cheeses have accepted levels of "rat piss"

and the list goes on for pages... so next time you suck down that big ole glass of milk with your chili dog, know it can only have 2% pus in it and 5 rat hairs... :gag:

That is why we only drink 1% milk. :laugh:

I found this to be most interesting having worked in the restuarant industry for almost 16 yrs. now. The only way the 'fecal' matter could get into the fountain heads is from the water. What the article says is that there were several types of bacteria contaminating the fountains that were linked to fecal matter, these were most likely AIRBORNE and found the environment of the fountain heads an ideal place to grow. That is why the heads are suppose to be disassembled, cleaned and soaked at the end of the day. Contamination is everywhere and if you start taking swabs of your house, car (think about your steering wheel or the inside of your sweaty gloves and OMG your keyboard) and things that you touch in your day to day life you would become a germaphobe.

:cheerleader:

Also news saying, just dont let cup touch the spigots, food handlers not
washing their hands: another poss source.

Myth busters show where they tested tooth brushes for fecal matter. Even ones right out of the box had poop on them! Yikes!

I believe it. I once got food poisoning from the Pink Lemonade at Taco Cabana. THat was the first time, then I got it again from the food at Taco Cabana.

So guess where I don't & won't eat Mexican Food from???

:whistle:

Back