This is NOT a typical Louisiana winter!

Darth Z

Registered
WTF is going on here? ??? We should be wearing shorts right now, but we have to actually dress warm! It' s 34* and feels like 23* right now, and it' s going to hit a low of 26* tonite. Tomorrow it' s supposed to hit 18* here!

Serious? I lived in Zachary for a year and I remember the winter time being down right COLD!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on here? ??? We should be wearing shorts right now, but we have to actually dress warm! It' s 34* and feels like 23* right now, and it' s going to hit a low of 26* tonite. Tomorrow it' s supposed to hit 18* here!

Global warming :whistle:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You better get some 1000 gram thinsulate coverall for those low temps. :rofl::rofl::poke::rofl::rofl:

i thinks its already 13* here i wana go to Australia........now

Yeah, talked to my parents in Raleigh last night and they said its been down right frigid there lately. Way below average for the South East as of late. The mid west is getting clobbered w/ exceptionally low temps too. I don't think anywhere in the US is immune to it right now.

Sunny & warn in the 80's here in Bangkok today. :hello: Sorry guys :cool:
Maybe I should complain a lil bit about the humidity :poke:

:laugh:

Single didgets here all week.
I work outside most day.
Rough I TELL YOU.
Good 4 home heat fuel delivery there burning the overpriced stuff fast:thumbsup:

I should look @ the market and see what those stock prices are like ???

:laugh:

UNG has seen a 25% increase from its December low. That's a relatively easy way to play weather-based investing strategies.

UNG has seen a 25% increase from its December low. That's a relatively easy way to play weather-based investing strategies.

Yeah...so I'm late and the best time to get in was probably a few months ago. (pre-winter) Correct?

I would think that with the rise in growth & residential & commercial installation, that natural gas is seeing a more consistent profit curve all year long now? :dunno:

They are actually saying that we have a chance for snow here early tomorrow SNOW in central florida...........SNOW :poke: what the hell.

Cold here in south georgia too. They're talking about a heat wave next week. That'll suit me just fine cause I do not like cold weather.

Yeah...so I'm late and the best time to get in was probably a few months ago. (pre-winter) Correct?

I would think that with the rise in growth & residential & commercial installation, that natural gas is seeing a more consistent profit curve all year long now? :dunno:

Global economic recovery is highly likely to be accompanied by higher energy prices. I don't know that natural gas is the best place to play that though.

Two months ago they were running out of places to store natural gas.

Yeah, try northern indiana, folks. if you were here, youd LOVE mid 30s. Sub zero lows tonight and tomorrow night, with wind chills supposed to be worse. Oh, and the forecast for tonight/tomorrow....anywhere from 1 inch of snow to 20 inches of snow. Gotta love lake effect systems!

Back