We need a positive outlook for 2010

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I am not sure about you all but I get really tired of hearing how bad things are. We are all living a little tighter now than we were a couple of years ago but there is still a ton a things to be thankful for... I think we all get caught up in the negative and I wanted to start a thread to get us all back on a positive outlook..... I'm sure everyone can come up with just one good thing in their life...

Please name one thing in your life that is going well, can be as simple as your got a mod to your bike to your healthy, your kids are great or you got a new job... I will leave to you what good is in your life right now.....

Mine is very simple, I have a fantastic wife and two great kids that are healthy.

Please keep this on track!

Good job not affected by current economy woes.happily married with One awesome son oh yea and a busa.
Posted via Mobile Device

This site is just one for me. I am still a Newbie, but everyone has been very nice and helpful in welcoming me "home"

I am very happily married, and she rides her own bike. Not a busa.

I did a bunch of mods to my bike this year, new pipes, a new custom embroidered seat, new foot pegs, a new tank (no-dented, Long story, and yes, I was a dumb @ZZ), new rear brake relocate kit, and a custom speedo.

and, My Embroidery side job is doing very well, and I hope to become a vendor here real soon.

Last edited:
big fat raise this week and 10 track days booked already with a few more in the works.. :)

Just about an hour ago an old freind I havent spoken to in 6 yrs emailed me.

We were great freinds just drifted apart when I sold my show truck and bought a boat

He now has a bike as well, A Harley but we will see what we can do about that.

I get up, read the obituaries, if I'm not in them, I make breakfast.

Business taking hit,but great health,healthy family,good friends and understanding & still consuming customers make it all worth giving it all I got everyday.I just wanna Thank God I got what I got,others not do so well I send my prayers out to you.Keep the faith bright lights are ahead.

Family.

Friends.

My company gave everyone their 4.6 % back they took when times got hard.

Track time this year!

Hayabusa.org

Good friends, a doggy who provides lots of love and a negative colonoscopy. :laugh:

Back