Well we broke a record today !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
37 DEGREES IN WEST PALM BEACH..FLORIDA !......WTF............Brrrrrrrrrrr !

I can only imagine how cold it is elsewhere.
Sorry everyone .

Just makes the next ride all that much sweeter.........:thumbsup:

25 North of Tampa

We're crossing our fingers for snow this weekend. :11zhuh:

Sorry everyone .

OCH, that is cold (for you at least). I will keep my mouth shut here about the weather.

Well I just got off the phone with the family who are in Havana. Thank God for the FL straights cuz it is still 65 there.
Upon speaking to my daughter she said 'Look at the bright side daddy at least you dont need ice for your Kool Aid !'.....:rofl:

You know shes right I have forgotten what its like to get ICE COLD water from the tap.

LMAO!!!! At least you dont need a heat gun to DEFROST your pipes. I had that problem when I lived back in Minnesnowta. But then I got smart and moved away again. Yes I said again. I didnt learn the first time. Kind of like me (just me here folks) and marriage.

Currently 37 here, that's up about 10 from this mornings ride. Getting ready to take her out to lunch :laugh:

Sorry everyone .

That's good riding weather during the winter around here. Would love to have a little balmy 37 degree weather:thumbsup:

Sun is up , temp is up to 60 , no wind and you can feel HEAT.at 2:30..Blanca and I suddenly need something somewhere ?

We're good here in Phx & SD. Stay sane down there, ya'llz.

18* here and the wind is blowing around 15-20 mph. It is supposed to get down around 0* tonight!!!!!

Sorry everyone .

suck it up... big baby!!! it was 39 this morning and i rode to work without any winter gear.

Lol. Last year I was in southern Loisiana and it snowed. Everyone was flipping out. Earlier that year I was 20+ below in wisconsin.

Not to bad here in northern nv. About 30 according to my work truck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back