Bike week in Daytona

Darth Z

Registered
Who' s goin?? I' m going with two of my friends, we just made the reservations this week. We want to trailer the bikes in case something happens and we need to trailer them back, but we' re concerned about the parking issue. It doesn' t seem like there will be a whole lot of parking for a truck and trailer. ???

depends where you stay-dont think will be a problem-dont forget international motorcycle show will be there also-must see-first time in daytona---

I cant go weekend to weekend..some one give me the best dates!

depends where you stay-dont think will be a problem-dont forget international motorcycle show will be there also-must see-first time in daytona---

We' re staying on the island at the Daytona Beach Beachfront Resort or something like that. We figure being in the middle of it, would create parking issues. Might have to check out that motorcycle show too! :thumbsup: It' d be cool to meet up with some of you while I' m there, we' ll have to keep in touch and make contact when we touch down. :thumbsup:

I cover the event and will be broadcasting live on Tuesday, March 2nd from the LaPlaya Resorts on A1A. If you're in Daytona for Bike Week you have a standing invitation to stop by visit the show and we'll all go out afterwards....

2 Wheel Power Hour motorcycle show on Clear Channel Radio Youngstown, Ohio. We broadcast on 570 AM and on the web at www.570wkbn.com Tuesdays at 6pm eastern standard time. All Busa riders stop by see the show and we'll go out afterwards. Wardie

I' m down for meeting up. I' m going with the two friends who inspired me to buy a bike, Seth has an `07 Gixxer, and Dustin has a TL-1000, not sure what year though.

I will def be there that weekend! Lets plan a place and time for some lunch with everyone

You the local .org member...we be at your mercy! My vote is for Saturday. Lunch, Dinner or just a Ride.... Time and place is up to the locals..

Im down for a meet n greet, you have my # nick and laylas mom, call me

i go every year for the races-but never bring bike-way too crowded and too many people that don't know what they're doing-i'll be wearing my black busa hat- would be cool to meet some busa people----

Back