Anybody here collect......Orchids?

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Hello, sweet young thangs, I know that we've had some off the wall subjects:laugh:so does any one belong to the Orchid Society?:rofl:

orchids.jpg

Now its getting cold in FLorida heck we saw frost on the ground aside from the outdoor cat's water dish was frozen solid, so I know my orchids didnt survive:rofl:

Naw what I really think is that they are visiting a thread in which CA Busagirl posted in regards to guys and the letter B:rofl:

I found them they're not online right now and I think I am going to take a break and watch the Boob tube for a bit so we will continue this late ok:thumbsup:

I must admit that I really enjoy flowers, and orchids, just don't grow any,,,perhaps when I add the sunroom. I think I recently saw something that pertained to raising orchids.

I have two and its a struggle to keep them when its winter here... heh... I have a blacktop thumb

u no

1262196019233.gif

I CAN HOWEVER TELL YOU BEST WAY GROW THEM.THATS IN A GREENHOUSE A GREENHOUSE HEATED WITH PROPANE GAS THAT IS.THAT WOULD BE THE MOST ECONOMICAL AND PRACTICAL WAY DO IT.THERES REALLY NO PROBLEM YOU CANT SOLVE WITH PROPANE.

Back