Ok which one...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Its gonna be one or the other....

Both 08 GSXR 600's for the new Track Bike...

White or Black:whistle:

Black 08.jpg

White 08.jpg

You know you want the black one..... You should find one that has already been modified though...just sayin :whistle:

You know you want the black one..... You should find one that has already been modified though...just sayin :whistle:

I would...but I think John would prob mod it more the way I want it for the track...actually I'm torn on the 2 colors belive it or not:laugh:

I personally like the lighter colored combination. I'd prefer without the white wheels though...they are both sharp looking rides~!~

True but you would save a lot of money I think and John can tweak it however you want regardless of what is done to it. Such a pretty machine to turn into a pavement sled....

I personally like the lighter colored combination. I'd prefer without the white wheels though...they are both sharp looking rides~!~

Funny....that's exactly what I was thinking. And white wheels are a beeotch to keep clean.
I'd still go with the one on the right if it was me.

Last edited:
Funny....that's exactly what I was thinking. And white wheels are a beeotch to keep clean.
I'd still go with the one on the right if it was me.

Ooops....forgot the most important part.....

YOU BASTID! :laugh:..... LUCKY BASTID! :laugh:

So jealous. ENJOY!

ok mental ninja turtle guy...... :laugh:
doesnt matter, you are going to pull that high dollar plastic off, put on a set of race skinz and go... :) here is a popular brand http://www.sharkskinz.com/)

FWIW... black race rides do not photograph very easy on the track... go white, yellow or other bright color so that you show up in pics :) Like black myself

Last edited:
you better get the black one... you get the white one and mistake it for the other white one in the barn and well... the Mrs is gonna whoop that ass :rofl:

And as stated previously it matches the big sister... but more importantly your power ranger outfit will still match :whistle:

Bogus has a point...I can pick out pictures of my good ol org/blk real quick out of 100 bikes...looking for my bud's black bike in the same set of pics if pretty difficult to do~!~

I say both and save yerself the trouble...:laugh:

(...and the part about the 'sled' and 'track plastics' seem to mean it probably wouldn't make much difference...but I'm into numbers)

Congrats on the either new edition to the stable, Angel! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
I love the white one...of course it's got Blue and Silver on it...so it's got to be the fastest of the two. :laugh:

Back