Wheelie Time

det45

Registered
Check this out.....:thumbsup:

buse%20stand%20up%20wheelie.jpg

Nice one! Don't think you'd want to go much higher :whistle:

Curious w/ the weather the way it is across the entire States...where & when that pic was taken. ???

:laugh:

Lycan, (Kind of dumb)??? Are you kidding? Thats awesome for someone to pull this off on a Hayabusa!!!!! Live life to it's fullest and having pictures is the icing on the cake! :thumbsup:

Not kidding...maybe it's just cause I'm older now:laugh::whistle:Im not gonna say I havent gone up on one, but I wouldnt do it on a Busa thats for sure..not hatin' either...just see thing differently is all don't get bent..

Live life to the fullest...YES...do things that will allow you to LIVE that life to the fullest...there's enough craziness riding bikes as it is, no real need to endanger yourself unnecesarily...that's all...my simple view on life:thumbsup:

You have a right to your view and I'm not hating, I too am older but if someone can pop a wheelie on a busa in my opinion is a skilled rider willing to hang it all out. I bought my Busa for fun, not just as a daily rider. If I wanted a daily rider I would have bought a vespa scooter. With that being said all who loves to have fun just be safe and live life to it's fullest. :thumbsup:

Is it just me or does it look like his right foot is on passenger peg..???
Leg seems a little back..???
Just..:whistle:

Either way nice wheelie.
Nothing wrong with them if done with respect to others on the road.
Safe place, why not.

Is it just me or does it look like his right foot is on passenger peg..???
Leg seems a little back..???
Just..:whistle:

Either way nice wheelie.
Nothing wrong with them if done with respect to others on the road.
Safe place, why not.

Yeah, it is, It's easier to stand straight up and balance that way, especially at slow speeds, but that's just me, not everybody

Back