Happy Early Birthday Lycan

And to think he wanted to leave us for good :poke: :laugh:

Happy Birthday Angel!! :hbd:

Glad you changed your mind & returned.

Hey! What a nice surprise thanks guys! I know i havent been around for long but I'm still here..
Things have been busy for me in my professional life, some of you:whistle:have an idea of what that's like:laugh:and some of you wish you diidnt:laugh:

No special plans for the Lycan on the Birthday considering I have to work Thursday, hejj even the boss told me to take off but there's too much on the hot plate right now..

NEWS: Lycan will be TRYING to travel more this year and see more Org bretherin...and also a trip to Puerto Rico maybe 2 are currently in the works:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes gang...it means a lot..Takeuon my brutha don't think I forgot all the support and DO3 did I text you back New years eve? I was kinda...twsited...and my phone was passed around for a while:whistle: so I hereby state I am NOT responsible for any cellular pictures received from my cell phone on New years eve!:rofl:I hate to even think:rofl:

Thanks again gang:bowdown:

Happy Birthday, Brother. Hope you have many more to come. Be safe.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes gang...it means a lot..Takeuon my brutha don't think I forgot all the support and DO3 did I text you back New years eve? I was kinda...twsited...and my phone was passed around for a while:whistle: so I hereby state I am NOT responsible for any cellular pictures received from my cell phone on New years eve!:rofl:I hate to even think:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

:thumbsup:

Hey Jessee!

I just stepped out of the cave, got signal and got your message bro:bowdown::bowdown:thanks my brutha I appreciate that:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Hey! What a nice surprise thanks guys! I know i havent been around for long but I'm still here..
Things have been busy for me in my professional life, some of you:whistle:have an idea of what that's like:laugh:and some of you wish you diidnt:laugh:

No special plans for the Lycan on the Birthday considering I have to work Thursday, hejj even the boss told me to take off but there's too much on the hot plate right now..

NEWS: Lycan will be TRYING to travel more this year and see more Org bretherin...and also a trip to Puerto Rico maybe 2 are currently in the works:thumbsup:

Happy b-day, those levers you sent last year I passed those on to another person in need! Thanks again!:thumbsup:

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Secondly, I hope this year brings you nothing but good things and lots of great riding days!

:hbd: to our favorite 'ninja turtle' :laugh:

DSC_0008.JPG

Back