My solution for Gangbangers who jump out of cornfields.......!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
- Dillon Aero SUV-Mounted Minigun[/url]

Well actually that's the wifes Yukon but she let me borrow it so I could show y'all.....:rofl:

Turn up the volume......

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres mine

1262692253812-1.gif

Phil96...says...How about one pop-up turret. operable from drivers' seat, w/video, radar
and FLIR?

I have that on mine.
Could not take pics of it for you though as my 10yr old daughter is out toolin around the neighborhood in it right now....:laugh:

One of the members here has informed me of Trashys history here and his and as well as some of your recent loss of KV(Vman1300).

I feel now the need to make clear that while every time I see the vid I posted I LMAO I am as well all you are happy to receive any tips that may keep me or my family safe.

I meant no disrespect by my poking at his thread at all. Just some sick humor from a FROZEN FLORIDIAN is all.

Trashy if you took it any other way than just a joke I apologize....:thumbsup:

Who would figure that a guy who made his name with reloading equipment would invent the worlds fastest gun ?
He used pretty much the same concept from one of his progressive loaders for inspiration.

Run into the back of Obama's limo and you will have a couple live demonstrations of the things... :laugh:

Who would figure that a guy who made his name with reloading equipment would invent the worlds fastest gun ?
He used pretty much the same concept from one of his progressive loaders for inspiration.

General Electric made it, Mr. Dillon just made it better.

Back