Cloud Nine Motorsports Customers

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say Happy New Year and Thanks for all your support over the years.I wanted to wish each and all of you the best for 2010 & we are going bring you even better service,deals and exciting things to you in 2010.We had a super busy holidays and sorry if I wasn't around to talk or respond to you.My mother came from NC and just left and it was crazy with all the kids and her here so not one minute of lazy time did I get over the holidays.I thank you all for your support and patience and I will be responding over the next few days to all pms/emails and get caught back up on shipping/sales...If you need something before I can get back to you via pm just call.

Thanks Again and Safe Riding. :beerchug:

Happy New Year GC, maybe you can get some rest now that you are back at work :laugh:

You're kinda OK, I guess I can live with you. Doyle
(I didn't mean "live with you" in the "move in" sense)

Happy new year to you sir! :cheerleader:

Now I need to get off my butt and swing by the shop again. :whistle:

I will be in touch fairly soon. I need to pick up a new rear tire :laugh:

The important thing is that you got to spend Christmas with your mom and family!! The customers you have KNOW that you always come through and I am sure they weren't worried!! :beerchug:

Happy New Year Daniel!!! (don't think I own you any money, so even better :) )

Anyway, glad you were there for help and parts on the bike fix this season.. Better year ahead for all I hope!

Cheers

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you to Daniel. It was a pleasure doing business w/ you in 2009 and I look forward to continuing that relationship into 2010.

Nice to see you got to spend time w/ Momma from good 'ole NC. I'm sure she enjoyed her time w/ the kids in your new house :thumbsup:

:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

CLOUD NINE MOTORSPORTS = 2010 BUSA STAMPEDE SPONSOR!!!

:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

Thanks, Daniel!!!

Sweet!​

Back