Coach Leach and Texas Tech

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I dont get it.
College sports coaches are brutal by nature.
Am I missing something ?
He put a player in 'time out' in a dark room ?
I keep hearing about a concussion.
And I keep hearing the concussion was diagnosed 2 weeks earlier ?

What exactly did Coach Leach do other than get 2 days away from an 800k bonus ?
I dont really see much of any 'abuse'. Cmon I put Adam in time out all the time. Cant we put college football players in time out as well ?
My God do you know what college football coaches really are like ?
Devils they are by nature and by demand. The rest of them must be laughing about how he got fired for 1/10 of what they do we dont see.

But in the end I can only make a decision based upon the fact the players did not rally around their coach. Instead some used the opp to criticise him.

What do y'all think ?

It was an air conditioned portable building not a shed. This player has politics in his future.

Right. And texas tech hired bobby knight...that doesnt exactly set a good precident for "wanting coaches who are kind to their players."

Your a college football player wanting to be on first string and you will do whatever the coach tells you or you simply wont play.
C'mon not like he had to run windsprints till he collapsed !
Go sit in a room ?
He had his cell phone as evidenced by the youtube vid, so sit back text your galpal,
make a few posts on Hayabusa.org, pick your nose and roll a few whatever.
Hes a crybaby and should have never been in uniform.

I think it was a perfect excuse not to pay 800K !

Right. And texas tech hired bobby knight...that doesnt exactly set a good precident for "wanting coaches who are kind to their players."

I think TT jumped the gun, it was all about the 800k leach will get his money one way or the other.

Cap: right. but now he's gonna get more than $800K from them. Damage to his reputation, etc, should be good for a LOT more than that. Not to mention we wait to see if there is any reprecussion against ESPN and Craig James...

I dont see how ESPN gets out of this without firing Craig James though.

I think Leach got into a pee contest and lost the first round. :laugh:

He had q 12 million contract too... I didnt know until this weekend that Leech is also an attorney...

Adam James is a snotty little "my daddy works for ESPN & I need playing time" poon. Mike Leach is a heck of a coach that has taken Tech to a higher plateau than they've seen previously. I think it was all political, he pissed off the right people in his contract negotiations. And who else better the be the pawn for the fallout, but the kid that calls daddy & daddy calls everyone in Admin when the son doesn't get his way.

There are 100+ kids on this team, why are none them coming out saying the Leach is soooo bad. Mike Leach will coach again somewhere, hopefully where he is appreciated.

I applaud the job that Ruffin McNeil & the rest of the coaches did last night. They played hard, gambled several times, and it paid off big time. The guy is a real standup type of guy as well, being that Mike Leach guote "best friend". He took his team out there and won, while this little spoiled pu&&y azz, nontalent rich kid was on the sideline looking smug for the cameras and still not playing!!

Cap, you hit square on the head. This kid is heading for the political realm. If I were an Athletic Director at any school in need of a good coach, I'd be calling Leach right now.

Adam James needs a Full Metal Jacket-style blanket party from the rest of his teammates for fuggin up a good thing.

:whistle:

Last edited:
If we all can see what happen.....why cant they?

I am sure this will be decided in a court room...with TT setttling with Leach before decision.

Back