New riding Buddy rode off and left me ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so Blanca and I decide to go meet a new friend today. Bill aKa the 'Jinxster'
Wake up walk outside come back in roll the bike outside.
It felt a little cold but not bad. Get all ready to go and check the thermo just to see how cold it actually is. 46 degrees it said at 9 am.
Thats Frickin cold here. Anyway since I called and requested I manned up put both liners in the tourmaster AIR INTAKE jacket and rode the 50 miles north to Jinxs area.
Mesh jackets don't work too well in 46 degree weather even with both liners in them.
Kept me warm but I need something better for the few times it gets cold here.
We meet, greet and ride. Port St Lucie does have turns. Cool
Been awhile since Blanca has been past kickstand angle....:rofl:
Ride for a few hrs stop get lunch then ride some more.
I get happy and do a few fast passes on a couple nice straights.
Then let Bill go ahead cuz he knows the area.

About a mile up the road Bill gets 1/4 mile ahead passes a few cars and we both go past *#@*# Port St Lucie police sitting waiting. Ah Frick.
I just got a ticket yesterday taking the wife to Mia airport now another one !
By now Bill is ahead of me by about a mile cuz he did not see the cop.
Cop comes flying up lights blazin. I stop really before he ever gets to me.
BILL KEEPS GOING !
He gets out and the first thing he says is "Thanks for stopping"
Second thing he says is "Do you know that other guy"
"No sir why ?"
"I could hear a bike coming from miles away he replies. That guy was FLYIN' !"
Knowing it was me he heard I try to act surprised and say "I know that guy kept trying to get me to like race him or something"
"Then he just took off"
"Never seen anything like it, really crazy he was"
"I never ride like that"

By now I could see Bill stop up way up ahead then look back.....THEN LEAVE !
Good thing he did. I would have done the same
What good can come from coming back after one is obviously gettin stopped for a traffic vio ?
What are you gonna say to the cop in defense of your friend "He wasn't speedin' honest !"
It worked out. We were 2 together then 1 separated by cars and 1.
Made it easy to blame the guy who got away.......and act like an innocent little lamb that I am....:laugh:

It worked out . The officer was really nice and we talked for about 30 min on other stuff.
He wrote me a warning for improper passing as he said I passed on the double yellow?
Just goes to show there are still nice cops out there who will write a warning to us crotchrocketers ! First warning in 30yrs.....
I was all the way thru 4th twice.
Super lucky he was not 2 miles south cuz Blanca prolly woulda blown his coffee of the dash.......:laugh:.

It was 186 miles round trip and all worth it.
Even if I had gotten a ticket it still would have been worth it.
Great ride today.
Super nice guy is Bill aKa 'Jinxster'

Warning...Thank you God !.jpg

:lol: From your post title it seemed someone was d*ck or something.

He had no choice but to leave. And as you said you would have done the same, as would any of us. Sounds like you two had some enjoyable riding time together though. I mean isn't that the best part of being a Busa owner!? Meeting up w/ some kool azz members and riding together :thumbsup:

Glad you got off w/ a warning. Be careful out there :hello:

Yes it was worth it.
Worst thing was when I got home I had to wait 10 min to 'thaw out' so I could pee....
We all know how that is after riding in the cold.
Takes a few minutes for things to work again only on the inside your about to bust and cant wait........:rofl:

It's every man for himself when leo is around... we all have that rule. No snitching for us... take it like a man. :laugh:

Hey I Knew he wasnt comin back and since that fact existed I blamed it all on him.
He was a bad bad bad man officer ! :spank:
He rode a black/slvr evil bike and mine is white and innocent...:angel:

Heck it was cold for Florida today and tonight I just got off the bike about 20 minutes ago what a nice ride. When stopped at a light a cop pulled up next to me and asked if it was cold I said naw I have thermals on. I don't think he minded to much when I passed him up doin 70 in a 45, cause he just let me ride with no problems. I guess he figured a girl on a busa isn't gonna do that much damage with speeding guess he thought I wouldn't go that fast, boy was he wrong cause after he turned off I haul tail at 115 across the bridge.:laugh::thumbsup:

Heck it was cold for Florida today and tonight I just got off the bike about 20 minutes ago what a nice ride. When stopped at a light a cop pulled up next to me and asked if it was cold I said naw I have thermals on. I don't think he minded to much when I passed him up doin 70 in a 45, cause he just let me ride with no problems. I guess he figured a girl on a busa isn't gonna do that much damage with speeding guess he thought I wouldn't go that fast, boy was he wrong cause after he turned off I haul tail at 115 across the bridge.:laugh::thumbsup:

?????????

:rulez: lucky, silly girl

I try to act surprised and say "I know that guy kept trying to get me to like race him or something"
"Then he just took off"
"Never seen anything like it, really crazy he was"
"I never ride like that"

Excellent :thumbsup:.
Great story. Glad you didn't get nicked.

dear god...i show ya some magical curves and roads in south freaking florida and getcha a free sheet of toilet paper and this is the thanx i get? :poke: :rofl:

mistaking me for a guy that looked like me on that busa that looked a lot like oren who prolly knew that no good could've come from going back..and whoever he was?..i bet when he stopped and looked back to take a moment to think about it?...it prolly stung his pride real bad to make that decision to turn right and while you were busy making new friends he hadta sneak off a freaking island...quickly..and quietly...which is why i "usta be" a big fan of loud exhaust systems...but not anymore...freaking things are like leo magnets.:poke::rofl:

and while you were busy gabbing?...somebody made the right call...based on god and their mothers prayers! :laugh:

did i pull that off?...L8R Bill. :whistle:

ps: it was great meeting and riding with ya Saiid and oh yeah...get some boots! :poke: :rofl:

Nope all is good Jinxster stuck to 'the code' .
Stop look see cops keep goin....:laugh:
Don't blame him a bit.

No we did not get a chance to look at susp, but since it is something I am only concrned about shifting from 4th thru 5th it ain't that imp as I only do that 1% of the time I ride .
It was the other guy that was going really fast....:rofl:
Just another reason for another ride up !

Lucky yesterday yes but I can also tell you about getting RUN OVER on my zx11 by a Town Car and being able to see the undercarriage and driveshaft of the car as it ramped over the bike and then me on I95. I went under a car which completely drove over me and the bike at highway speed. Came to with cars zippin by me less than a ft away. Jumped up and ran like a shot deer.
I walked away without a scatch.
Discs in lower back were Screwed and my nuts were as big as grapefuits for a while but other than that all was still attached. Yes , I have two kids now so all things are still good in the hump and pump depts....:rofl:
There are still some nights when I can see the driveshaft slowly turning thru my shield as it passed over me. It's the one thing that stuck with me.

If only I could be so lucky in powerball I'll be ok
Then again maybe Takeuon is correct and my real name is John Connor
and there are bigger plans for me than I am aware of ! :laugh:

Agreed it was that time I wished I still had oem silent exhaust on .
Then he def would have believed me when I said it was you.....:poke::rofl:

Back