The Smurfs' villiage gets blown up.....SERIOUSLY!!

Darth Z

Registered
I' m sitting here watching The Smurfs season 1 with my daughter, and got curious how many episodes there were, so I can collect them all. Followed a link to Wikipedia and heard about this Unisef commercial, then I went to Youtube to see if I could find the songs. I had a cassette tape that I used to love. Wore it out, but still had it up until 10-12 years ago. So when I searched the Smurfs, [URL="
video[/URL] was one of the first to come up! WTF?! ???:laugh:

**Video description:

Unicef commercial against war.
Designed as a UNICEF advertisement, and with the approval of the family of the Smurfs' late creator Peyo, the 25-second episode was shown on the national evening news after the 9pm timeslot to avoid children seeing it. The scene starts with happy peaceful Smurfs and butterflies, who are then bombed by warplanes, ending with a lone Baby Smurf surrounded by dead Smurfs. The final frame bears the message: "Don't let war affect the lives of children." **

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really glad you told us how you came across that video

If not Im sure we all would have had questions. :laugh:

lol, that was awesome.."I"ll get you smurfs if its the last thing I do",lol:thumbsup:

Death from above! :overlord:

Bye Bye 'lil Smurfies.......

bombers_b52_0008-560.jpg

Im really glad you told us how you came across that video

If not Im sure we all would have had questions. :laugh:

Ehh, I' m not to worried...about that. I get a lot of questions from people until they get to know me......and then they' re afraid to ask! :dunno::firedevil: You should see the other Smurf video I found....I' m sure it would violate the :rulez: though!! :devil:

you ever see any of the ROBOT CHICKEN episodes about smurfs? that is some funny ****.

The Smurfs are terrorized by a serial killer in "Murder in Smurf Town X."

Last edited by a moderator:
She did way more Smurfin than any smurf should.:laugh:

Well come on man! They started out with 100 smurfin Smurfs. Gargamel smurfed up a female Smurf to cause the rest of the Smurfs to fight. Then over the years, the number of Smurfs increased to over 300 Smurfs (according to Smurfipedia anyway). Do you honestly smurfing think that all those male Smurfs weren' t running a smurf on her smurfy?? ???:laugh:

It starts with the Smurfs, then what? Doozers? Fraggles??

Can't we all just get along?!?!?!

Back