Does anyone here have a real job ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Another useless brainfart but how is it that we all seem to be here posting 24/7.
I see posts from mobile devices.
I see posts at 6 am at 3 am at 12 pm from the same guy.
Don't you people sleep, eat or work ? WTF
Your all prolly cyberspace Busa info junkies like me I guess.

Posted by mobile device.
What.......driving down the road coming home from dinner in the car with the family are you reading threads instead of texting someone ? I bet you are.

BusaJunkies you all are.........:moon:

I usually work form about 8 to around 5 but I usually post in between accounts or while I'm at lunch from my smartphone. As far as the late night posts go...I dont sleep well, never have. I usually only get around 3 or 4 hours sleep a night so.......

Yes but with varying shifts, and posted from mobile when say, sitting outside the store while the wife shops. :laugh: On break at work. :laugh: Bored and not near my computer. :laugh:

Well as my wife says she is happy to see me here and not on Gunbroker !
I don't sleep well with two young kids....go figure.
Plus my job keeps me up 24/7 cuz I am in constant comm with folks all over the globe in diff time zones.

Last edited:
No internet at prison so you wont see me posting 2pm to 11pm Wed-Sun, except on a day off!

GSXTacy you mean to tell me you dont have an internet connection in your cell...:poke:
Please call your local liberal congressman and protest.
I am sure he will get right on it...:rofl:

Right this minute I'm sitting next to my Mother in law, she is talking and my Iphone helps endure the pain, by allowing me to post a message.

I'm rarely on here anymore... :(

I have a real job... in fact, I'm in the office, on New Year's, my day off... working.

Thought I'd pop in while I'm waiting for a few things. :whistle:

I work from 11am till done, anywhere from 6pm till midnight, so most of my posting is done late, unless its a holiday, like today, when i get to trade a weekend day off for the holiday, its manditory

GSXTacy you mean to tell me you dont have an internet connection in your cell...:poke:
Please call your local liberal congressman and protest.
I am sure he will get right on it...:rofl:

Taking any part of a cell phone, let alone the whole thing into a state prison is a felony. Nope, not surfing the org at work.

Taking any part of a cell phone, let alone the whole thing into a state prison is a felony. Nope, not surfing the org at work.

I know what you mean, I'm in an "adult facility" for 3 hours a day, before I go into the 1st sallyport, I do a "self patdown" and basically remove myself from all comm with the outside world daily. Nothing like "Ad Seg" cellblock(admistrative segregation)! Raydog

Back