Oklahoma and Snow??!!!?!?

Slowboy

Registered
How you okies dealing with this snow?? :rofl: Man seeing this stuff come down like it did almost made me home sick.. But Oklahoma is totally different than where i'm from!!

In Illinois, when they say a bizzard was comming we was getting ready for feets of snow!! Everybody out in there 4X4 getting ready to shovel snow and make all kind of money.. or getting on the highway behide snow plows to make it to work or the next place you have to go..

But here in oklahoma when it snows you might as well wait til the next day or day after to even think about getting out.. cause the roads might not even be touched yet :rofl:
Know they are not used to having snow.. Well snow like this!! But when you see it on every news station its comming be prepaired!!! I think we lost 5 lives but it could have been more!!! But i'm glad it wasn't

I think the state budget and being on Christmas Eve had a lot to do with it this year. Most of the time they get to it pretty quick.

Hey brandon, Do you like that short meg? Does it really sound that good? I'm thinking bout get one after I sell this Yosh...

Hey brandon, Do you like that short meg? Does it really sound that good? I'm thinking bout get one after I sell this Yosh...

I love it! I took the baffle out and took wrapping out of it so it is a little louder than when you get it from Brock's. My brother runs his without the baffle and it still sounds good, but it would be loud with both of us not running baffles :whistle::whistle:.

They do normally get the road cleared faster than they did this year, but you never know. We dont normally get this much snow at one time.

Back