What is everyone doing for New Years?

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
What is everyone doing for New Years?

My Birthday is on the first. :cheerleader: I will be doing the same thing I do every year... Recovering from New Years Eve and sleeping! :beerchug:

New Year's Day is my anniversary. Needless to say, I will be spending quality time with the Mrs.

BMW5

I will be doing Grey Goose and cranberry juice this year. Hopefully this beautiful I have been talking to for awhile will give me the answer I have been waiting for for awhile on New Year's Eve. :thumbsup:

If the weather holds out, looks like a New Years ride to watch the barefoot skiers on Lake Norman.

sleeping...wife has to work till 2am, I have to get up for work @ 4:30 am...but on the bright side...it'll be double time 1/2 and only 10 hours instead of the normal 13.5:thumbsup:

My Birthday is on the first. :cheerleader: I will be doing the same thing I do every year... Recovering from New Years Eve and sleeping! :beerchug:

My youngest daughter's birthday is Dec. 31st. She will appreciate that day more when she is older, she is just turning 8. It is hard to have b-day parties between Christmas and New Years.
My Dad's is Dec 28th.:laugh:

Happy early B-Day:beerchug:

1262017256783.jpg

We are throwing a get together for board members with food and lodging but for some reason nobody wants to come. I must smell bad or not party the right way:whistle::beerchug:

Anyone interested the invitation is still open. We have lodging. Just not good riding weather.

Back