China Does Not Play When It Comes To Drugs!

Hey, anyone who goes overseas to run drugs runs the risk of that countries penalties... just ain't worth it for any reason.

Hey, anyone who goes overseas to run drugs runs the risk of that countries penalties... just ain't worth it for any reason.

Exactly! You have to be prepared for the consequences when taking part in that trade.

well just think, if we were that strict and actually killed someone, how much less the crime rate would be in America. If that person was caught here in the States, he would probably be sent to jail for a couple years and then slapped on the wrist.

well just think, if we were that strict and actually killed someone, how much less the crime rate would be in America. If that person was caught here in the States, he would probably be sent to jail for a couple years and then slapped on the wrist.

We could learn something from the chinesse...our legal system is a game and
a joke.

I do beleive people can make a very bad decision but ultimately you are
who you are and I don't beleive in rehibilitation. 3 felonies = death...your
not worth the trouble or the money at that point. It's ridiculas that we
have carreer criminals with rap sheets as long as your arm.

I also think that law enforcement has the right to take DNA whenever they
want. I think there should be a national database...would make getting to
the truth a lot easier...instead we have lawyers who dance around technicalites
to insure the criminals "rights" are not violated.

And if you get 10 years...your in there 10 years, not out in 2.

Shaikh, a Briton of Pakistani descent, was arrested in 2007 for carrying a suitcase with almost 9 pounds (4 kilograms) of heroin into China on a flight from Tajikistan. He told Chinese officials he didn't know about the drugs and that the suitcase wasn't his, according to Reprieve, a London-based prisoner advocacy group that is helping with his case.

He was convicted in 2008 after a half-hour trial.

While 30 mintues is a bit quick for me to believe they explorered all options of his mental health he was caught red handed. At that, with an amount that would have him put away for a LONG time anywhere in the world. I'm sure all he considered was the payout regardless of what it was.

The sad part is the real bad guy here is setting someone up for the same fate as we speak, until you can get those guys the war on drugs globally will continue to be a bad joke. Many lives lost on both sides and with the money to be made it will always be largely useless. :banghead:

Last edited:
We could learn something from the chinesse...our legal system is a game and
a joke.

I do beleive people can make a very bad decision but ultimately you are
who you are and I don't beleive in rehibilitation. 3 felonies = death...your
not worth the trouble or the money at that point. It's ridiculas that we
have carreer criminals with rap sheets as long as your arm.

I also think that law enforcement has the right to take DNA whenever they
want. I think there should be a national database...would make getting to
the truth a lot easier...instead we have lawyers who dance around technicalites
to insure the criminals "rights" are not violated.

And if you get 10 years...your in there 10 years, not out in 2.

Wow, so much for civil rights. Sounds pretty Fascist... I thought you believed in the constitution, maybe not?

It will never happen, the drug trade makes a lot of folks behind the scenes and far up the chain rich and besides prisons are a billion dollar a year business and cutting the prison population cuts into profit and the cheap labor. The idea and strategy for these private prisons are to build more and fill them up to increase the bottom line.

yea, but if it cost $$ money to keep a guy in prison. Why bother. I also agree, repeat offenders should be actually put to death. I think its retarded how someone who goes breaking the law, turns around and wants all of his rights when he is being sentenced. Did the person they kill have a chance to fight their case? Then why should they? But this is a very touchy subject.

Wow, so much for civil rights. Sounds pretty Fascist... I thought you believed in the constitution, maybe not?

Really...which part? Must be the German in me :laugh:

When crimes are commited that shatter lives and families, I don't beleive
in playing games. Drop the hammer...

Our legal joke doesn't provide much of a deterent in it's current state.

I have seen two local dealers get caught in SC with over 30lbs of cocaine get 7 years and will be home in 6. At around the same time some dealers in the same area got 15 plus years for so many ounces of crack cocaine. Is it me or is this some kind of N rule or what. If you have 30lbs of cocaine you can make a hell of a lot more crack than a few ounces.

After reading more news on this...does the fact that he was considered mentally disabled change anyones thought?

I have seen two local dealers get caught in SC with over 30lbs of cocaine get 7 years and will be home in 6. At around the same time some dealers in the same area got 15 plus years for so many ounces of crack cocaine. Is it me or is this some kind of N rule or what. If you have 30lbs of cocaine you can make a hell of a lot more crack than a few ounces.

It's probably got more to do with who the suit is and the games they play
more than anything. A good lawyer and you can commit murder.
Get a low budget lawyer that don't care and your going up.

It's probably got more to do with who the suit is and the games they play
more than anything. A good lawyer and you can commit murder.
Get a low budget lawyer that don't care and your going up.

That does have something to do with it too. Also who is being paid off will determine how long the player stays in the game. So with that being said the war on drugs is a big joke.

That does have something to do with it too. Also who is being paid off will determine how long the player stays in the game. So with that being said the war on drugs is a big joke.

+1
Holy cow...we agree on something :thumbsup:

Well the revolving door system really isn't working here so fix your own system before put down someone else s down. Not sure where I read it but another country crucified a man found guilty raping a child....

Last edited:
Back