prayers needed-hope it's just the leg

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
one of our crew members went down last night riding a gsxr 600. story still sketchy...he was riding solo about 3:00am this morning...got hit from behind...in the hospital...i got a call this morning that he's in a bad condition & doctors are going to remove one of his legs...OH NO!!! i'm goin to see him in the hospital around 11:00...really cool guy...dosen't drink....always there to help.... only last week our biker community had to bear the pain of this other tragedy

Stunt riders pay tribute to a spider | The Trinidad Guardian

hope it doesn't have the same outcome

Oh man, that really sucks. Prayers sent bro, I hope he does not lose his leg. Let him know we are pulling for him.

one of our crew members went down last night riding a gsxr 600. story still sketchy...he was riding solo about 3:00am this morning...got hit from behind...in the hospital...i got a call this morning that he's in a bad condition & doctors are going to remove one of his legs...OH NO!!! i'm goin to see him in the hospital around 11:00...really cool guy...dosen't drink....always there to help.... only last week our biker community had to bear the pain of this other tragedy

Stunt riders pay tribute to a spider | The Trinidad Guardian

hope it doesn't have the same outcome

My prayers are sent for his speedy recovery. Prayer does work!!!!!

My wife and I where rear ended back in 2007 by another bike of all things..we where very lucky, bike not so much...hope your friend pulls through ok

Back