Need to fix my shoei

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Guys and Gals, I have a Shoei Troy Lee Design Jester helmet which I absolutely love and don't want to replace. However the liner inside has gone to **** and I recently aquired some foam to insert to make it fit better. The installation is a problem I have an idea as to how it should go in the helmet but I don't want to screw it up. Any suggestions????

Considering the clearance/close-out pricing currently on RF-1000 & X-11 models I would simply buy a new replacement.

ha ha I got it now the problem is I have no idea what model or year it is, the only number I found was W-1 so now what???

If the foam is bad i dont think it would be a good idea to try and fix it, it seem like it would make it unsafe, maybe you could send it to Shoei and get it check out, if over 5 years should be replaced anyway. just my 2 cents.

shoei sells different size pads for fitment. nothing wrong with changing and removing them to clean.

if the hard foam liner is bad the send it to shoei or buy a new one.

sorry I should have thought to put a picture up here they go

HPIM2022.jpg

HPIM2023.jpg

HPIM2024.jpg

That helmet is quite a bit older then 5yrs. Great helmet for sure, ( I have the new Corsair V Dani) but yours has seen its day and the time has come to shelve it.

I'd seriously look into a new one.

Back