Thank You Hayabusa.org

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I just want to thank all of you for making me laugh, answering all my questions and helping out whenever I needed it. It's been a great year.

Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate everything that you've done. Again, Merry Christmas to all.

Im glad I could help you laugh, :laugh:

I just hope some of the answers to your questions I gave didnt make you laugh because they were so absurd. ???

Jesse got your Christmas wishes on the shop line, thanks for being one cool customer and letting me work on a bike that just keeps racking up miles... :bowdown:

Jesse got your Christmas wishes on the shop line, thanks for being one cool customer and letting me work on a bike that just keeps racking up miles... :bowdown:

Greg, I would like to thank you and Terra again for another great year. You have no idea how much I appreciate everything that you've done. I know my bike won't run the way it is if it wasn't for you. I can't wait to hit that 100,000 mile mark and I know that you will make it possible for me.
I would like to tell all the peeps on here that you are one of a kind. Honest, does great work and fun to be with. You're a family to me, too. See you soon.
Again, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to riding with you next year. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

You're DA BEST!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
Greg, I would like to thank you and Terra again for another great year. You have no idea how much I appreciate everything that you've done. I know my bike won't run the way it is if it wasn't for you. I can't wait to hit that 100,000 mile mark and I know that you will make it possible for me.
I would like to tell all the peeps on here that you are one of a kind. Honest, does great work and fun to be with. You're a family to me, too. See you soon.
Again, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to riding with you next year. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

You're DA BEST!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:bowdown::bowdown:

I love the Org! It's nice to have people all over the world that I can talk to that share the same passion as me. You guy's rock!! :beerchug:

Back