I need humps to test

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey if any of you have some old humps that have been damaged from get offs and you are going to trash them, could I humbly request to have them... I need to get some old humps in so I can test and see what I can do to them in the laser........

Thanks for listening...

CAp

I don't have a hump but if you want it I do have my old belly wing.

"Doug, Why don't you and the giant "laser" get a fricken room for God's sakes?"

:laugh:

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone a little jealous he does not have a kick ass Hayabusa sign?? :whistle:

:lol: Mmmm could be. :laugh: In time my dear....in time :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, how cool is it going to be if Captain can get some kick azz designs printed up on our humps? :bowdown:

:lol: Mmmm could be. :laugh: In time my dear....in time :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, how cool is it going to be if Captain can get some kick azz designs printed up on our humps? :bowdown:

there is no doubt that I can cut through or even engrave on the plastics but I need to see exactly what I can do and where... I need a relatively flat spot...

there is no doubt that I can cut through or even engrave on the plastics but I need to see exactly what I can do and where... I need a relatively flat spot...

Well haven seen your work you posted up on on other materials, I can only hope you get some donors for these! Because this is some exciting stuff :thumbsup:

my humps...my humps my humps my humps....my lovely busa lumps.....

Sorry cap...its late and I'm tired...couldnt resist:whistle::beerchug:

Doug, I have a hump you can practice on. Send me the info and how you would like to do this.

Merry Christmas!

That would be pretty cool to do Cap. My instructor for my MSF course had his side panels done on his VTX with laser etching. Looked really sweet.

Hey Cap, you just want a hump or you mentioned flat places .... any other pieces you want to try with ???

Hey Cap, you just want a hump or you mentioned flat places .... any other pieces you want to try with ???

I think that the ABS plastic is the same but I know that the hump has some special opportunities...

thats cool capt & think I know where you are heading with it, if so then way cool :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back