Hayabusa.oRg wishes you a Merry Christmas

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
At a time of year when we are very grateful for the things we have, the family, the friends and life. I wanted to take this time to let you all know that the Admins and Mods wish you all a very very Merry Christmas. We want everyone to know that we sincerly care about each one of you and hope to continue to make this place better and better. We hope that new folks will come in and get comfortable and jump in. For those that have had a tough year, you are not alone, there is a long list of folks that have had a pretty rough year financially, emotionally and with relationships. Find someone here to talk to, PM an admin and let someone know you need to talk. This place I think shows the best of our sport and what great people we have in our country, lean on each other and learn that we all have tough times and we should lean on our friends when we are weak......

Merry Christmas to you all and I pray that as a group we can make a change...

CAp

busa christmas.jpg

busa christmas.jpg

At a time of year when we are very grateful for the things we have, the family, the friends and life. I wanted to take this time to let you all know that the Admins and Mods wish you all a very very Merry Christmas. We want everyone to know that we sincerly care about each one of you and hope to continue to make this place better and better. We hope that new folks will come in and get comfortable and jump in. For those that have had a tough year, you are not alone, there is a long list of folks that have had a pretty rough year financially, emotionally and with relationships. Find someone here to talk to, PM an admin and let someone know you need to talk. This place I think shows the best of our sport and what great people we have in our country, lean on each other and learn that we all have tough times and we should lean on our friends when we are weak......
Merry Christmas to you all and I pray that as a group we can make a change...

CAp

View attachment 170391

Great words....The understanding, willingness to listen and overall encouragement from the great members here has helped me a lot this past year! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all you do and a Merry Christmas to you & your family as well Doug :santa:

See, it only takes 5 busa's to pull Santa's Sleigh, It would have required all 8 Ninja's to do the same.

Merry Christmas everyone

Thank You Doug. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours also.

A Merry Christmas to everyone else too.

Thanks, Doug & all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is a great place, made great by the people.

Merry Christmas to all you who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to those who don't.

:love:

Scar

Merry Christmas...and if I happen to win the engraved picture, this is what I'll choose to have engraved~!~

You came up with the best picture already~!!~

busa%20christmas.jpg

Last edited:
Back