BigFisch (Derrick) in Hospital

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

I got a call last night from Derrick (BigFisch).

He's in the hospital with a clotted femoral artery. It's possible this is a result of his recent other hospitalization from his get-off back in October.

Please take a moment to shout out to him so when he gets home (possibly tomorrow (Christmas Day, if I need to remind you))...he'll have some .oRg-style lovin' goin' on.

Get well soon, bro! :beerchug: Make sure you let us know if there's anything at all you need.

Big luv, :love:

Scar

Thank-you Scar for all the love brother. Thanks to all the .oRgsters for the well wishes. I will keep you all posted as to how things turn out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Have been dealing with Blood clots in our family for 20 years now. If you are in need of support information please let me know. We have a vast collections of knowledge concerning drugs, treatments and other options you can discuss with your doctor. Support groups and other information you may be on interest in to deal with this condition.

PM if interested or needed...otherwise you are in our prayers!

Get well soon brother! It was good to see you and Emelda Saturday for such a great day of riding! Get well soon for some more riding, and have a merry merry and a happy happy! Cheers, Ken:beerchug:

Thank-you Scar for all the love brother. Thanks to all the .oRgsters for the well wishes. I will keep you all posted as to how things turn out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad it's what it is. Clots thrown to the heart, lung, and brain have big potential for death. Get well soon brother. Be very careful while you're on the rat poison.

Prayers sent for a full recovery :please:

Get well soon, shipmate! And if you need someone to babysit Imelda for you.....:whistle:

Back