To all my Oklahoma friends......

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Chistmas card I write..... May your days be Merry and Bright, and may the weather guy be wrong as I type!

Have you seen the forcast?

YUCK!

yea I'm hoping they it won't be as bad as everyone is saying. I don't mind a white xmas but I need 2 get from nw okc to moore and back on xmas day.

Merry christmas to everyone!!! I should be able to make the 30 mile round trip if it is as bad as they say its going to be. :whistle::whistle:

083.jpg

We will just have to wait and see, I understand its hard to forecast Okla weather, But they sure do miss it alot. Usually not as bad as they think, Keep your fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas to you Doug.

Never got to that point financially. It was close but I ended up being ok. They are letting us work ot again at work, and the bike is almost paid off now so it will get to stay.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

The forecast has changed dramatically 4 out of the past 6 or 7 days. It is hard to forecast the weather though haha.

That is a GOOOOD looking truck!

Thank you! It needs to be a little taller IMO but that will have to wait until it is paid off in 3 more years and it will get a different lift for the front to make it a more useful toy.:laugh::laugh:

Never got to that point financially. It was close but I ended up being ok. They are letting us work ot again at work, and the bike is almost paid off now so it will get to stay.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

The forecast has changed dramatically 4 out of the past 6 or 7 days. It is hard to forecast the weather though haha.

Glad to hear Brad, That is one sweet truck.

That picture does not do it justice, It looked alot bigger sitting in front of the house.

Last edited:
I know I live in Moore and work in Edmond, woo hoo I hate snow. We all need to get a ride going once it warms up again. And yes cap I sure hope weather guy is way wrong.

I know I live in Moore and work in Edmond, woo hoo I hate snow. We all need to get a ride going once it warms up again. And yes cap I sure hope weather guy is way wrong.

JWMEEK is also in Moore

Just added him to the Okla list.

Back