Lost my Wingman

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
I used to be much more active on this site a few years ago, but life, work, family, travel, etc. have drastically cut my expendable time. I still ride my Busa frequently, but I'm located in CA now. Anyway for those in the D.C. I've had the privilege of riding with, I thought I'd pass along the sad news about my father. 73 years old and still riding strong, he passed peacefully in his sleep (undiagnosed heart disease) earlier this month. He loved riding with the ECHR (East Coast Hayabusa Riders) group whenever he could, either on his Goldwing of his FZ1. He has been riding his whole life, and I owe my passion for all things motorcycle to his influence. He was an amazing man and my best friend. I'll miss you Dad.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Looks like he loved sharing his passion with you. R.I.P.

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent

I used to ride with my Dad when he was alive. Great memories are priceless. You two were indeed lucky to have shared those miles.

Three cheers to you and your father.

Rest in peace.

think of how lucky you were to have ridden with him at all. never got the chance with my pop. my condolences to you and your family, losing a father is never easy.

I'm sorry for your loss. Glad to hear that he went peacefully.

Hey brown, you have my deepest condolences. I to know what its like to lose a father. You and i bust each others chops alot on this board but its all in fun. I"m very sorry for your loss. dragon

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, sorry for your loss my friend.

Back